• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Converting Revo 3.3 to Brushless

Twonks

haha do you want to sell the converted one????

andy

:xd::yes:

Nope, certainly don't :)

After playing with it for only a few minutes, it is much more me than the Nitro 3.3.

As good as the nitro is, and it does sound amazing, I won't be going back to it any time soon.

All will be revealed in another thread when my prize from Modelsport lands in the next couple of day ;)

• 6 years later...

Not sure what the bump record is on MSUK is, but this must be getting close :lol:

Hope it's ok and within the rules, as I bumped my own thread. (sorry the pics don't work, thanks to photo bucket)

With regards to the Revo, it's a sad fact that I have never played with it following the above videos. It hasn't even been on a proper run or fully tuned.

Sad but true :(

However I am now getting the bug once again. Was all set to go with a new toy like a Traxxas TRX-4 as I fancy driving in real mode as it were, but I'd be crazy not to play with the Revo at least once more before doing so.

The LiPOs have been stored in the garage double LiPO bagged and still feel and look ok, but will get some new and try remember how to use the ESC programmer etc, and then hopefully get at least some more videos up.

One thing for sure, is that I will never sell this Revo. Not really sure why if I decide it's not the toy for me any longer, but it is sort of part of the house now :lol: