• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Rc

Damianproto

Whats your budget, what type are looking for buggie, truggie etc. All these will help someone answer your question. Im new to this myself so i cant recommend too much, but i have a hyper and love it, lots of spares for it too, good value for money.

But im sure there are other people who can recommend some others.

Is it easy to get parts/spares for that one

yeah i have one, nearly every modelshop has spares.

but thats only if u break it, mine has lasted a full year without any major breakages, perfect for stating out aswellgood.gif

R hypers gdd wht over different makes mate cos I'm look at a couple

hypers are good but they are overrated IMO. that lightning buggy would be a good choice,

Soximus20 while your here can you tell me if this is a good one. http://cgi.ebay.co.u...700262882500187

yeah they are good buggies. there is a trophy truggy/buggy owners club on here

http://www.msuk-forum.co.uk/topic/91845-hpi-trophy-truggy-and-buggy-owners-club/ good.gif

alot of ppl will agree with me about that buggy

the hypers are good loads of people here have them also the trophy range from hpi i have a hyper 7 and a lightning stadium pro which is now a lightning trophy truggy and i own a mini st and a revo 3.3 imo you get what you pay for theres loads out there and loads of people on here that have a few different models so go with your budget and the advice from here ..hope this helps

Edited by revo nut

OK if you are new, dont forget you have to factor in buying fuel, putting batteries in your TX, buying a charger, buying a glow starter, spare glow plugs (as you will more than likely pop a few)

Its not impossible to do it on a