• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

essex bashers please SPEAK UP!

bradderz

i just stayed near the carpark, i had a little walk in the woods to see if i could see another open bit but it was thick mud, and the truck doesnt have reverse lol it needed skill to turn it round on the footpath lol

There were a few bikes over there and alot of water which destroyed my servo :(

Where can I go tommorow?

Anyone been Novarossi down a127? Fairlop? Or Dartford are these places still being used

I'm gonna check them out tommorow

Edited by Danibouy

was a good day just needs cleaning again, i clean it for days and use it for hours should be the other way round. im gonna have to say honeymoons over :) it doesnt have to loook sparkling all the time.

I'm from colchester up for a meet whenever can't do nights tho as I work them so during the day and weekend days I can don't have a car yet but will next week fingers crossed I usually go halsted woods or any fields in colchester really not sure of any decent places so if you fancy meeting pm me

I'm from colchester up for a meet whenever can't do nights tho as I work them so during the day and weekend days I can don't have a car yet but will next week fingers crossed I usually go halsted woods or any fields in colchester really not sure of any decent places so if you fancy meeting pm me

Yay, Colchester :thumbsup: I'm deffinatly up for a bash at some point...I don't drive but can strap my savage on the back of my bike. I live in the Newtown area- I go to a few different places either down the quay side- there's some abandoned warehouses down there, or Abbey fields is good...theres a few natural jumps and slopes on the field :yes: