• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

essex bashers please SPEAK UP!

bradderz

ite lads, i message all the other guys in the essex threads about meeting up and shiz, and never get replys or anything, so im gonna say here, my merv should be good to go by thrusday or friday, just before the NLB on sunday, but aside from that, any1 else wanna run the trucks in the coming weeks whatever time really, i want to meet some people and run with them, i know there are a few people on here from like dagenham and this area(im in purfleet/rainham way) but never get replys, so please, if your in essex, post here or send me some pm's as to wether you'd like to meet up at some poin or whatever,

im dissapointed tbh, i am registered with many US sites, this is the only UK site im on, all the US sites im n all talk about there bashes and shiz, but the only people ive been in speaks with about meeting up are NLB, thats all well and good, but what about the other 5+ people within 10 mins of me? just want to know whats going on, id like to meet the people in my area, share numbas for meets and greets with our rc's, go out and have some fun, after all isnt that what rc is all about?

so please, in the essex area, fancy it maybe 1 weekend or week night, lmk :) either pm me here or u can text me 07791906582, just text me though ;)

thanks, brad

Anyone in Clacton?

I've just moved here so don't really know where people meet up, although there is a park just around the corner from me that's big and has a bmx track.Would make a great bash meet up :good:

hmm, yeah id be interested in that, its a bit of a journey for me but oh well :) lol

hi im from essex in dagenham i will meet up , let me kn but i dont have a car

i pm'd u a few weeks back asking to meet up, but got no reply, left u my number too, nothing, doesnt matter i guess, if my merv comes back in 1 piece from the bash this weekend(severely doubt it) then we can go for some bashing next week?

• 2 months later...

Hi im Paul,

I live in chelmsford and am always up for a bash. i have 2 fazer puretens and 1 savage 4.6

If anyone ever fancies a meet or needs someone else to come to a meet please give me a call, im new to this hobby and it would be pretty sweet if i could meet up with some like minded people.

My number is 07834507502

Paul.

I'm Essex based, been to Lakeside in the past, and Stanford le Hope, and Galleywood ....not been out for sometime not had time/ money etc (plus running a crawler was a bit pointless at bash's lol) .....but now have a brushless 1/8th buggy which will hopefully be ready in 3 or 4 weeks time so might be up for a meet then, could possibly travel to a NLB meet too.

Will keep an eye on the thread and i'll PM ya as soon as i'm good to go :good:

I live fairly close to where you guys are talking about so im up for a bash on saturdays and in the holdiday (daytime). Anyone up for next week, any day? PM me if you wanno.

I'm also in Colchester.

Tend to bash at the back of tolgate on the weekends. Try to get out once a weekend with the motor.

rcmatt I know the field, behind the fire station. I used to ride those BMX tracks and there used to be a regular RC meet on the other half of the field. I would be up for a bash down there 1 weekend.

• Like 1

count me in! ....Paul check out the vids I put in the video section of my savage down the Hythe (called warehouse savage bashing) not the best videos as I didn't have my camera man with me (9 year old son) biggrin.gif

• 5 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...