• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

THE E-Firestorm Thread

Sick of my firestorm , keeps breaking from doing nothing , so far : 3 antennas , split shell back , bust rear axle (dog bone holder(wheel side )) , dead esc (modelsport upgraded for free though ), wheel killed . Only 14 runs on a football field . :yucky:

Sick of my firestorm , keeps breaking from doing nothing , so far : 3 antennas , split shell back , bust rear axle (dog bone holder(wheel side )) , dead esc (modelsport upgraded for free though ), wheel killed . Only 14 runs on a football field . :yucky:

antenna tubes and split shells arnt breakages and tbh they only break when you run out of talent :whistling:

no problems with the antenna tube 1 quid also the shell will be fine . but theres problems after problems , had it 2 weeks and its been in action 5 days of that , love it in general but bust the rear axle part from a 5 mph drift to a kerb :(

Edited by jacksprogis

All part and parcel of ownership, and part of the fun is repairing/replacing stuff, Cant understand how your breaking it on a football pitch, I do mad stuff on a bmx track and I mostly walk away without any problems, only one time I bump steered into a metal post caused any real damage, (I welled up a bit too).

Did you have it from new??

All part and parcel of ownership, and part of the fun is repairing/replacing stuff, Cant understand how your breaking it on a football pitch, I do mad stuff on a bmx track and I mostly walk away without any problems, only one time I bump steered into a metal post caused any real damage, (I welled up a bit too).

You see theres my point , they are meant to be tough , thats why i chose the firestorm flux 2011 and yes , brand new! Edited by jacksprogis

cars and kerbs don't mix

get some 7inch truckzilla tires and a savage xl then (c/kerbs??) are fine.

Edited by Jumper
  • Like 1

after starting this thread i've had a couple of other cars but nothing beats my firestorm and I love it so i've made a dedicated forum for it at http://www.e-firestorm.com if anyone would like to signup, would be good to read your stories and feed on your knowledge :yes:

• Like 1

after starting this thread i've had a couple of other cars but nothing beats my firestorm and I love it so i've made a dedicated forum for it at http://www.e-firestorm.com if anyone would like to signup, would be good to read your stories and feed on your knowledge :yes:

Im on it now :)