• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Any middlesex/watford bashers?

stretch

Weather permitting, hitting slough track tomorrow evening, 6 till 9 all welcome  :thumbsup:

There'll be no chips or beers though unless you bring your own!  :tease:

All charged, fuelled up and ready to go!!

Weather is not looking good though!!

All charged, fuelled up and ready to go!!

Weather is not looking good though!!

Well done that man, I'm about to start getting stuff ready

Still breaking in the new motor :( I'll hopefully see you guys there in the not too distant future tho!

Poor excuse, break the engine in there, that's what I did

Stop playing on your phone or pc and cume and give it a go then U can Mack a comet. C U next Sunday at the track ..

In Chris' defence, he's a hardcore basher, taking trucks on holiday! Like me! Top man!

In Chris' defence, he's a hardcore basher, taking trucks on holiday! Like me! Top man!

Mate if U to had a go with us 5-6 cars on a track bashing and racing U wood love it I have had the savage on it .

too far away and no trees to ramp up !

I like loooong full throttle speed runs car chases (clive me and craig at EHG) followed by jumps and various surfaces..

cant do that at the track...plus its nice to vary the venue init  :thumbsup:

I've been to tracks and they just dont do it for me because of the very reasons above ..

each to their own of course...it just seems a shame that WLB never bash at the classic few venues they used to, and that means the meet ups are less populated 

:whistling:

Edited by barnetbasher
  • Like 1

Mate if U to had a go with us 5-6 cars on a track bashing and racing U wood love it I have had the savage on it .

Dave, I'm lovin my Savvy! Gettin right into it, it's in bits at the mo, due to a seized motor. I'll pop along at some point.

• Like 1

Dave, I'm lovin my Savvy! Gettin right into it, it's in bits at the mo, due to a seized motor. I'll pop along at some point.

I am going to get that kit and then we can play .

You have a Savvy ?

No can do, my only evening for preping for Slough Wednesday

You still in? Weather is looking better

Possibly, but just wanna drive something now! Not watch them gather dust!