• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

At long last......

Thunderwolf

i went for nitro because i find electric very boring as all you do is charge up batts and put them in the car, but with nitro you have more to do.

took the savage because of its strength, i'd rather pay more to begin with than pay a fortune in repairs

you'll regret saying that when it comes to early febuary :P

oh people are missing th point of this thread. *coughtheawsomesignaturemadebymecough* :lol:

i went for nitro because i find electric very boring as all you do is charge up batts and put them in the car, but with nitro you have more to do.

took the savage because of its strength, i'd rather pay more to begin with than pay a fortune in repairs

Glad you got the truck you wanted :good::good::good:

Electric sure is a waste unless you have the EMaxx ... that's about it I think!! :huh:

Savvys are strong, but one crrap jump and you're boned. And we all are so amazingly confident in our abilities about 15mins after break in is completed ......... that confidence don't last very long at all after that :D

Dazzi is correct, it's quite dull if you ain't "Bashing it" and those jumps can have a high price :helpsmilie:

Be lucky dude :good:

if you're not repairing your nitro no matter how strong it is then u'r not using it right or you're a boring person

5mins bashing is more enjoyable than 100hrs show driving

that i will get to once i am used to the power, should be ordering it today.

why did u buy that truck its soooo pooorr. it handles poo, jumps crap, no speed on it at all. breaks all the time. drinks fuel. its crap!

waste of 500 quid

*the above is a compleate lie and i am currently stabbing my self for saying such discusting things about the beloved savvy*

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................*RUNS*..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................