• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

New r.c car wanted what to have tho

Hello i was looking at buying a hyper 7 black in september but with a few pennies having be spent on the house it had to wait!

Christmas money to spend i have £250 pound and been looking at the hpi 3.5 throphy, is this a good buggy? I did have a .28 hyper 7 but having looking at modelsport last night i quite like the hpi.

would it be a good buy or is there something better? thanks for reading. Damien

if you already got a buggy , then why not go for the hpi trophy truggy , looks a very nice car and from what i can gather they are good,, there is a guy bashes with us with one and it looks amazing and really does take punishment and i never seen it break ((YET))

a bit more than you wanted to spend though http://www.modelspor...roduct_id=33969

sorry just see that it says HAD a hyper, if you dont want another hyper then the trophy looks ok but i dont know anyone with one so cant really comment ,, have you looked at the hong nor X1X buggy http://www.modelsport.co.uk/index.php?product_id=33428

where about in stoke are ya mate

Edited by dazj10

Hi yes the hyper is not worth the cost of repairing, the hpi does look good i wounder what the speed is like compared to the hyper as that was a .28 the hpi is .21?

I live in kingsley if you know where that is? near ipstones? where abouts do you go with your r.c car? i just go,well did go my girlfriends horses field and just made a track out of rope! cheers.

Because it needs a new engine,new hole front end, 4tyres, new fuel tank,new servo, new shocker ends,new electrics as i sold them! and a few plastic parts etc! so it will cost near the same in the end and i can have a brand new car os a rebuilt one which is 3 years old which has seen alot of action! so speaks for it self!

just noticed there isnt much left of it lol one word (crash)..........

I could buy another hyper but iv had one so thats why i thought of the hpi ?

Edited by damien