• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

ESC and motors (offers)

Alex97

This is a ESC that I planned to use in my micro but I never got one. I has only ever been used to test the motor below and both worked fine. I think that I still have both the box and program card that will be included if I find it. 

20160123_190401_zpsecxpkuyg.jpg

I'm looking for £12 posted plus fees 

This motor was from an XTM rage and was also intended for my micro. It's rated at 4811km and is 24mm wide by 32mm (I think). It works perfectly and has had very little use, it's spent most of it's life in a draw not being used. 

20160123_190346_zpswmucm5nx.jpg

I'm looking for £4.50 posted plus fees.

Orion vortex VST SC550 pro 5t, this was used in my Tekno SCT410 and is now no longer needed. It's only been used around 7 times and has never overheated.

20160226_193548_zpsqlmhcoep.jpg

I'm looking for £15 posted plus fees

I will be adding a few more items over the coming days. I'm open to offers on all items and all communications please make via PM only to keep this clean. Feel free to check my feedback out. 

Thanks Alex.

Edited by Alex97
Price reduction

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, russruss123 said:

Alex will the shortys fit in my tekno mate

Yes, I ran them in my Tekno as did a few others I race with. We got around one heat with a bit of practice out of each pack. I never took them to cut off point so they might have lasted longer.