MSUK RC Forum and RC News
Shepherd Velox V10 Black Edition kit, conversion, and optional parts0 comments - Yesterday, 09:04 AM
Awaiting full specification and details. Source: Liverc
ECX Outburst 1/14 Motorcycle (available in red or blue)6 comments - Yesterday, 09:01 AM
Explode off the line, tilt into turns and get prepared to turn heads whenever you drive with the maximum ferocity 1/14-scale ECX® Outburst™ Motorcycle. This unstoppable motorcycle puts a new spin on the breakneck durability that put the ECX brand on the map. Big on looks and convenience, the compact Outburst features an eye-catching trim scheme, convenient USB charger as well as a working ultra-bright LED headlight and taillight. Best of all, an internal gyro keeps the Outburst centered while turning arms keep the motorcycle stable and scratch-free no matter how much you tilt.
- Gyro stabilization
- Side balancing turning arms
- Working headlight and taillight LED indicators
- Two bold trim schemes to choose from
- Everything you need to drive in one box
- Rechargeable integrated 1S LiPo battery
- Front and rear suspension
- Rubber wheels for maximum traction
- Convenient USB Charger
- 2.4GHz Transmitter
- 4 AA Batteries
- Price: $39.99
Pro-Line's precut, pre-painted Ford F-150 Raptor SVT bodies3 comments - Jul 30 2015 08:46 PM
- Genuine GE Lexan
- Perfect fit and proportions for the Traxxas Stampede and Stampede 4X4. This is also available in a different style to fit the Traxxas Slash and AE SC10 models
- Bold Ford® F-150 SVT Raptor styling – Stand out among the crowd!
- Exceptional detail
- Pre-Painted and Pre-Cut to get you to the track faster than ever
- This can also be purchased unpainted/uncut
TLR Ogio 9800 Pit Bag & backpack0 comments - Jul 30 2015 08:38 PM
Pit bag features:
- SLED (Structural Load Equalizing Deck) System for increased durability and handling in the harshest of conditions
- Wide mouth LID opening for easy access to all gear compartments
- Large main compartment with adjustable dividers and padded helmet chamber
- Several multi-use LID compartments for apparel and smaller gear
- iFOM (integrated foam) construction throughout for added gear protection.
- Heavy duty oversized wheels with extra clearance
- Secure hold compression strap system
- Telescoping pull handle
- Padded interior laptop compartment fits most 15” laptops
- Integrated foam panels keep your electronics and other valuable protected
- Padded iPad™/tablet/e-reader sleeve
- Large main compartment for books, binders and files
- Padded back panel with moisture wicking air mesh
- Dual side water bottle/accessory holders
- Dual utility straps for overflow storage
- Adjustable shoulder straps with sternum strap
- Top zippered valuables pocket
- Padded grab handle
- Organization panel with zippered stash pocket
Xray 1/10th TC shocks – black0 comments - Jul 30 2015 08:31 PM
- Lower CG
- Improved stability
- Easier to drive
- Reduced traction roll
- Interchangeable internal parts
- Swiss 7075 T6 aluminium
- Black colour
- Length 56mm
Gmade MT 1903 1.9inch off-road tires0 comments - Jul 30 2015 08:24 PM
- Gmade MT1903 tires are high grip tires designed for various rock crawlers & trucks.
- These tires are made of super soft compounds for good grip over all kind of terrain.
- Large, deep lugs provide exceptional traction in rock, mud, and dirt.
- Fits 1.9 inch size wheels.
- Sold in pairs.
- Inner foams are included
- Price: $20 per set
RC4WD Raceline Monster 1.7 Beadlock Wheels (Black/Silver)0 comments - Jul 30 2015 08:03 PM
- CNC Machined
- Billet Aluminum
- Amazing Detail
- Machined Raceline Logo
- Fits Standard 12mm Hex
- Use Scale Hex Bolts for Realistic Look
- Wheel Size: 1.7''
- OD: 1.7in / 43.4mm
- Width: 0.98in / 25mm
- Center Hole OD: 0.17in / 4.3mm
- Negative Offset: 0.45in / 11.5mm
- Each Weight: 1.57oz / 44.5g
Gmade Brass Axle Weights to fit the Sawback0 comments - Jul 30 2015 08:00 PM
- CNC Machined from solid billet brass
- Will work in both the front and rear axles.
- Weight = 33g per set
- Easy installation
- To fit the Gmade GS01 Axle
- Price: $7 per set
Losi Audi R8 LMS Ultra FIA-GT3 BL RTR AVC: 1/6 AWD0 comments - Jul 30 2015 07:56 PM
- Dynamite® 1200Kv Brushless Motor
- Up to 6S capable speed control with EC5™ connectors
- Capable of 60+ MPH
- Equipped With AVC® Technology
- Viscous Torque Vectoring (VTV®) Differentials
- 3mm Aluminum 6IX™ Chassis
- Incredible detail with scale molded grill, mirrors, canards, rear spoiler, diffuser and splitter
- Capable of taking 2 × 2S and 3S battery packs or 4s in parallel for double the run time
- Large-Scale Steering Servo
- Bottom loading battery doors
- Massive 18mm Bore Shocks For Superior Handling
- Spektrum™ DX2E Transmitter Included
- Officially Licensed Audi R8 WRT Racing Team
- Type:Touring Car
- Length: 32.1 in (814.50mm)
- Width: 14.2 in (360.85mm)
- Height: 8.6 in (218.80mm)
- Ground Clearance:0.75 in (19mm)
- Wheelbase:18.8 in (477.5mm)
- Weight:14.25 lb (6.5kg)
- Chassis: 3mm Plate, 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Suspension: Independent
- Drivetrain: 4WD
- Tire Type:4.8 in (121mm) Circuit F6
- Motor or Engine:58×88mm Non-Sensored Brushless
- Speed Control:Included
- Radio:DX2e with AVC 4201 receiver
- Batteries:Not included
- Charger:Not included
- Gear Pitch:1.5 Module
- Wheel Size:Diameter: 3.8 in (96mm); Width: 1.9 in (48mm)
- Kit/RTR: RTR
- Shock Type:Aluminum Body, Threaded, Fluid Filled, Machined 6-Hole Piston
- Body:Audi R8 WRT Racing Team
- Ball Bearings:Full Precision Ball Bearings
- Experience Level:Intermediate
TKR5304 – NB48.3 1/8th Competition Nitro Buggy Kit1 comments - Jul 21 2015 07:44 PM
NB48.3 New Features:
- Completely redesigned suspension geometry
- Revised chassis
- New front arms
- New rear arms
- New front and rear 7075 CNC aluminum shock towers
- New extra long shocks for increased suspension travel
- New tapered 4 x 1.8mm shock pistons
- New clamping spring perches with captured shock boots
- New rear hubs
- New trailing front spindles and spindle carriers
- New V2 hinge pin braces and inserts
- Low profile wing mount
- Revised bumper for increased ground clearance
- New straight turnbuckle rod ends
- New left and right hand threaded shock mount screws
- New easily adjustable droop screws
- Revised shock standoffs for easier droop measurement
- New brake linkage for easier adjustments and more consistent braking
- New revised 46t spur gear
- New brake pads and discs for unparalleled durability and consistency
- Longer rear sway bar for more consistent traction
- Updated setup sheet for improved handling
- Proven design
- Optimized Narrow Chassis Layout with Adjustable Weight Distribution and Flex Characteristics
- 4mm CNC 7075 aluminum hard anodized lightened chassis.
- Class leading front and rear clearance (short chassis overhang) provides better bump handling and jump landing.
- Integrated Radio Tray/Mud Guard for Unmatched COG, Lightness, and Durability
- Adjustable, LCG lightweight wing mount.
- Spacious, enclosed, easy access radio box with integrated transponder mount.
- Adjustable chassis brace system for fine tuning flex with front, center, and rear braces.
Differentials and Drivetrain:
- New revised 46t spur gear
- New brake pads and discs for unparalleled durability and consistency
- Innovative Rear Offset Differential Provides Minimal Drive Angles and Reduced Wear.
- Lightened Drivetrain Components Throughout – Standard.
- 3 Fluid Filled Adjustable Lightweight Differentials.
- Less Rotating Mass = Better Acceleration.
- CV Driveshafts with Captured Pins on all 4 Wheels.
- Option for Universal Driveshaft usage.
- Super smooth 16mm big bore shocks.
- 6mm front, 5mm rear CNC 7075 aluminum gun metal anodized shock towers are standard.
- New tapered piston design and configuration (4 x 1.8mm)
- Fully adjustable long travel suspension geometry maximizes stability and traction while providing superior cornering and on-power steering.
- CNC threaded shock bodies, caps, cartridge caps, and adjustment nuts.
- 4mm hardened steel polished shafts.
- New clamping spring perches with captured shock boots.
- Triple guide design for true consistent shaft action.
- Options for vented cap, emulsion, or standard shock configurations.
- Optional springs and sway bars are available.
Suspension and Steering:
- Adjustable front arm sweep and angle to make the car more aggressive (swept forward), or easier to drive (swept back).
- ‘Narrow pivot’ steering posts provide ‘0 bump’ geometry with almost ‘0 steering slop’.
- Adjustable CNC 7075 hinge pin braces are standard.
- New longer rear sway bar for better consistency
- 4mm inner, 3.5mm outer hinge pins, polished for smooth action.
- Adjustable Ackerman and bump-steer (bump in, 0 bump, bump out).
- CNC aluminum Ackerman plate rides on 4 precision bearings.
- Adjustable steering stops for precise steering travel settings.
- High downforce wing included.
- Easily adjust anti-squat, rear toe, front arm angle, front arm sweep, roll center, toe, camber, wheelbase, rear arm length, Ackerman, bump steer, suspension geometry out of the box.
- Full set of option parts available.
- Extremely easy to work on with minimal screw count.
- All metric hex hardware.
- Length: 435mm (without wing)
- Wheelbase: 323-335mm
- Width: 306-310mm
- Dry Weight: 3260g* (7.17lb) (*your weight may vary depending on equipment used)
- Diff Ratio: F/R – 10/40t, Center – 46t
- Clutch: 4-shoe adjustable with 7075 aluminum shoes
- Clutch Bell: 15t w/ 5x13x4mm inner, 5x11x5mm outer bearing
- Brakes: Steel discs with semi-metallic pads, side mounted
- Receiver Battery Box Dimensions 58.5mm x 36mm x 34.5mm (L x W x H)
- Fuel Tank: 125cc, clunk
Needed to complete:
- 2/3 channel surface radio transmitter and receiver
- High torque steering and brake servo (at least 300 oz/in)
- RX battery 58.5mm x 36mm x 34.5mm (L x W x H)
- Switch harness
- .21 nitro engine, tuned pipe, manifold, and glow plug
- Fuel bottle, fuel, 1/8th buggy starter box, and glow ignitor
- 1/8th scale buggy tires, wheels & CA glue
- Paint for body