MSUK RC Forum and RC News
LRP S10 Blast TC 2 Brushless touring car RTR0 comments - Yesterday, 09:52 PM
The S10 Blast TC 2 Brushless is an ultra fast 4WD touring car, powered by LRP Spin Pro RTR speed control and LRP Vector K7 8.5T motor.
Its basis is a specially developed 4WD chassis concept that fulfils all demands on a 1/10 4WD touring car. From the suspension to the drive – everything has been precisely adapted to the needs of onroad driving. Depending on the track layout, the suspension geometry can be completely adjusted. All electronic components are splash-proof.
In addition, the model convinces with big oil filled shocks, CVD drive shafts front and an extremely low ground clearance.
- Splashproof LRP R-7103WP servo
- Splashproof receiver box
- Completely built and ready-to-run
- Next generation LRP Vector K7 4300kv Brushless power
- 1/10 4WD Brushless Touring Car
- LRP 2.4GHz FHSS A2-STX Pro radio system
- Completely sealed drive train protects the gears against stones, dirt and dust
- Completely built with ball bearings
- CVD driveshafts front for constant power transmission and minimized losses
- 4 "Big Bore" oil filled shocks for perfect roadability on every surface
- Swaybars front and rear for improved cornering
- Steel differentials front and rear
- Fully adjustable onroad race suspension for perfect handling performance
- Left/right turnbuckles in front and rear
- Low maintenance and efficient universal drivetrain
- Reinforced front suspension
- Blue anodized aluminium motor mount
- Blue anodized aluminium suspension arm holder front and rear
- Stylish body shell in airbrush design
- Race-proven VTEC high-grip tyres
- Easy to understand user manual including beginner and tuning guide
- All spare parts available
Absima Thrust BL 1/10th sensorless brushless combo0 comments - Mar 02 2015 01:06 PM
Aimed for the 1/0 range,this package icludes the brushless high-performance motor with aluminum housing and the matching speed controller. This system is designed without sensor cable, allowing particularly easy handling!
• Water proof 45A ESC incl. fan
• NiMH / LiPo auto detect
• LiPo low voltage cut off 3.0V/cell
• Over heat protection 95°
• Peak amps: 80A
• BEC: 6V/2A
• Operating voltage: 6.0 – 7.4V
• Brake Power: 50%
• Neutral Brake: 0%
• Motor timing: 8°
• 3421 KV Motor
• 4 Pole
Destiny 1/10th electric touring car – Prototype image0 comments - Mar 02 2015 01:01 PM
Full spec to follow. Source: Destinyrc
Factory Team Premium Silicone Diff Fluid expanded viscosity range1 comments - Mar 02 2015 12:58 PM
The line of Factory Team Silicone Diff Fluids has been expanded and now offers even more viscosities to choose from, helping you dial in the optimum performance for your racing application. Additional weights are 4K, 6K, 15K, 80K, 200K, 500K and 1M, and will serve to complement the already extensive line.
Factory Team Silicone Fluids are made of the highest quality materials and are laboratory-tested, resulting in a high-performance blend of premium silicone that provides more consistent differential action as well as longevity.
· New flip-top cap
· Sticker on lid to quickly find the fluid you are looking for
· These new fluids allow for finer tuning, providing more options than before
· Factory Team Silicone Fluids are made in the USA exclusively for Team Associated by Lucas Oil Products, Inc. for consistent viscosity
HPI Q32 printable obstacles0 comments - Mar 02 2015 12:53 PM
Grab them from here!
Hitec AEE S60 & MD10 action cameras3 comments - Mar 02 2015 12:49 PM
– 1080p/60fps and 16MP image shots
– 2-inch LCD back for viewing footage
– High capacity 1500mAh Lithium battery
– Heavy duty camera attachment
– Push button Start design
– IP-68 waterproof housing with 10 meters diving depth
– 180 degree image flip feature
– Wi-Fi connection with 328 ft. range
– 4x digital zoom while recording
– Handsfree recording with G-force sensor
– Dimension: 59x43x35mm
– Weight: 55g
– 1080p30 / 720p60 WVGA 120fps
– 8 megapixel shooting
– 180 degrees image flip feature
– 8 MP / 8fps burst
– Intelligent voice control
– 4x digital zoom while recording
– Wi-Fi connection with 328 ft. range
– IP-68 waterproof housing with 20 meters diving depth (Included in full package only)
– Dimension: 34x28x52mm
– Weight: 50g
1st of March Prize winners15 comments - Mar 01 2015 11:17 PM
Congratulations DazzaClio for winning the 1/12th Scale Wave Runner
And not forgetting:
The lucky Winner for the subscription is: roker99
Not a Gold Member? Don't miss out on future prize draws! As well as supporting the community and prize draws, there are many other benefits. Click here to become a Gold Member today!
Useful Links, follow them today!
More info on RC Racer here: RCRacer.com
RC Racer Subscription offer0 comments - Feb 28 2015 12:16 AM
Racer Subscription Offer - save up to 47% on the cover price of 12 issues with a year’s subscription, and get a free book worth £11.95!A subscription to Racer is now the best value ever, and with every 6 or 12 month order made a copy of the Beginner's Guide to RC Cars book written by Graham Creasey worth £11.95 will be included for free.If you have recently renewed or are an existing subscriber, simply extend your commitment to us to take advantage of this great offer:
Telephone the ADH Publishing office on +44 (0)1525 222573 to get your order placed now.
- UK subscribers - 12 issues for £27
- European subscribers - 12 issues for £35
- World subscribers - 12 issues for £45
...and don't forget our prize draw...
Radio Control Racer Magazine Annual Subscription to be won on the 1st March, 1st April and 1st May:
AND... we have a lot of upcoming prizes to be announced soon, including a model kit, bodyshells, tools, accessories and much more. This is going to be the biggest year yet, stay tuned!
If you are not already a Gold Member, click here to find out more about the great benefits and how to sign-up! It's just £5 and helps the community we all love to be a part of.
Pro-Line Fuel Stick7 comments - Feb 25 2015 08:52 AM
Available in VERY LIMITED QUANTITIES
The Pro-Line Fuel Stick is finally here! Used in Ty Tessmann's dominating performance at the 2014 IFMAR Buggy Worlds, the Fuel Stick is designed as a no expense spared successor to the original Pro-Line Fuel Gun. The Fuel Stick is the result of months of development by the Pro-Line team with input from the Tessmann and McBride families. Making the Fuel Stick stand out is the trigger orientation that makes refueling a truck or buggy more ergonomic especially when doing so over high pit walls. Also great for use with 1:8 & 1:10 Nitro On-Road Cars.
Built for ultra-fast refueling, the nozzle tip is also designed to fill your tank completely. The diffuser screen covering the outlet prevents excess splashing and prevents large bubbles from forming during filling. When it's time to see how much fuel you used, check the easy to read gauge marked in 10cc increments for accurate measurement at a glance. Continuing the over-the-top theme, the nozzle and trigger assemblies are made of machined billet aluminum anodized Pro-Line blue.
Each Fuel Stick is stamped with a unique serial number and certificate of authenticity verifying that it was made 100% in the USA and hand assembled in our Southern California headquarters.
- Ergonomic trigger orientation makes refueling faster and easier
- Aircraft-grade anodized aluminum
- Symmetric high-flow nozzle with six vent tubes for ultra fast filling
- Diffuser screen "normalizes" fuel stream to prevent excess bubbling and ensure a complete fill
- Long snout for reaching past high roof lines of trucks and buggies
- Also great with 1:8 & 1:10 Nitro On-Road Cars
- Easy to read clear gauge numbered in 10cc increments with red warning bars at 125cc and 150cc's
- Stainless hardware throughout
- Length: 11" 280mm
- Height: 3.4" 86mm
- Width: 1.7" 43mm
- Weight (dry): 8.8oz 250g
- Capacity: 150cc Gauge Range (~200cc Total)
- Fill Time: Less Than 1-Second*
*Fill time under controlled conditions. Actual fill time may vary.
Source: Proline Racing
Proline Flat Iron 1.9" XL Tyres - With Memory Foam1 comments - Feb 25 2015 08:46 AM
Proline 10112-00 Flat Iron 1.9” XL G8 Rock Terrain Truck Tires with Memory Foam
This is a pair of 1.9” Flat Iron XL Tires.
The 1.9” Flat Iron is BACK in Extra Large form to suit your scale rig!
The hugely popular 1.9” Super Swamper XL paved the way for larger 1.9” scale tires and the new 1.9” Flat Iron XL follows the “bigger is better” mantra.
The beloved Flat Iron tread pattern combines scale realism and all out rock climbing performance that you have come to expect from Pro-Line tires.
The large lug pattern combined with siping allows the tire to have the perfect amount of flex under throttle acceleration.
In fact, in our testing, the Flat Iron's response to throttle acceleration was unmatched. The Flat Iron tire is made to climb up anything that you challenge it with.
"Simply put, they were the best slick rock tire we tested and were completely surprised by this outcome. The super aggressive tread pattern was superior on the steepest ascents that we could throw at them. Our conclusion is that the Flat Iron is a champion", says Pete Bach, self-proclaimed rock crawler extraordinaire.
- Aggressive tread makes a perfect blend for a variety of surfaces
- A true rock crawling look
- Memory Rock Crawling foams included
- Made from the legendary G8 Rock Crawling compound
- Height: 4.76" (121mm)
- Width: 1.83" (47mm)
Source: Proline Racing