MSUK RC Forum and RC News
Locker Beadlock Wheels for Traxxas Revo and T-Maxx 3.3 (17mm/14mm)6 comments - Sep 17 2014 07:30 PM
Want some seriously cool bling wheels for your Traxxas T-Maxx/Revo? Have a problem flinging tires off the wheels? The new Locker Beadlock aluminum wheels from RC4WDcould be the hot ticket for you!
Made from CNC machined billet aluminum, the new wheels from RC4WD can add a hot new look to your T-Maxx/Revo. To help keep your tires where they are supposed to be (on the wheel), they feature a beadlock design. Each set of wheels comes with both 14mm and 17mm hex adapters making for an easy install on a wide variety of trucks.
Price: $229 for a set of four and available to order now!
RC4WD 1/14 Lowboy Trailer3 comments - Sep 16 2014 05:58 PM
This new 1/14 Lowboy Trailer is CNC machined and ready to take just about any heavy load you can throw at it!
- CNC Machined Aluminum
- Manually Detachable Gooseneck
- Additional Width Option
- 12mm Hex (Replaceable wheels)
- LED Pockets to allow for Lighting
- Works With Tamiya Tractor Semi Truck Coupler
- Length: 47.5in / 1205mm
- Width: 8.9in / 225.9mm
- Weight: 250oz / 7100g
- Designed with help by Joe from SemiJoe's Truck Stop - Who is infact a member on here! - Well done pal!
Yeah Racing 1/10 RC Full Metal High Lift Jig16 comments - Sep 13 2014 06:46 PM
This is the Yeah Racing 1/10 RC Rock Crawler Accessory Full Metal High Lift Jig, features a realistic look and similar functions just like the real item! It can support and hold your RC car off the ground allowing you to change the tires etc. Perfect little item for your scale RC or crawler!
Ordered one from here | Original Source: Yeahracing
Avid Triad Evo slipper clutch0 comments - Sep 13 2014 06:38 PM
The Triad Evo Slipper Clutch utilizes a new plate design that is self centering so you no longer have to use those 3 annoying black washers that you are always dropping on the floor. We also added 3 vent slots in order to remove some rotating mass and to help with cooling the plate during operation.
These plates can be used to upgrade your Triad Slipper Clutch to the Triad Evo specifications. They are compatible on every vehicle except the Durango conversion. Due to the nature of the Durango design they are too tight for operation so now the Durango upgrade kit will include (2) original Triad Plates.
§Self centering plate design, no more black centering washers needed.
§Vented to remove rotating mass and better cooling.
§Made out of 7075-T6 aluminum and then hard anodized to ensure a long life.
§Included in Triad Evo Slipper Clutch Kits.
§Backwards compatible with the original Triad Slipper Clutch.
§Not compatible with our Durango triad conversion.
Serpent Viper 977-e electric on-road kit2 comments - Sep 13 2014 06:33 PM
Serpent now have the electric-powered Viper 977-e 1/8th on-road car available. The kit is based off the IFMAR World Championships winning 977 and features a carbon fibre double deck chassis, the suspension parts and shocks are taken over from the nitro-powered car and a 2-belt drivetrain with large diameter pulleys makes for efficient power transfer. A centralised aluminium motor mount takes 1/8th-class brushless motor and special carbon fibre battery mounts make for a low CG rest of 2S to 3S LiPo packs. The car is usable with most 1/8th bodyshells and available now!
Schelle Nova Lockout Plate0 comments - Sep 13 2014 06:23 PM
The Nova Lockout Plate enables a direct drive, no slip, link between the motor and gearbox.This is not for the faint of heart, but for racers who are serious about wringing every drop of performance out of their 17.5 buggies and trucks. The Nova Lockout plate weighs 1.5g and is black anodized aluminum.
When to run the Lockout:
• High-Grip and smooth tracks. For the Lockout to benefit your laps, there should be enough grip that you can put the added power to the ground without spinning the tires.
• If there are jumps with short take-off that require maximum power to clear.
When to run the Nova Slipper:
• Medium to low grip tracks
• If there are stutter bumps, bumpy surface
• If you car generally feels hard to control or accelerate out of the turns, run the slipper.
STRC Black Anodized Parts for the Associated B5/B5M4 comments - Sep 12 2014 07:45 PM
The folks over at STRC make some of the trickest, best fitting aluminum upgrades on the market. Recently they announced a slew of black anodized parts for the Associated B5/B5M. These are much stronger than the stock parts and help give your buggy that cool murdered out look. The parts include-
* STC91428BK – Heatsink Aluminum Motor Plate – $13
* STC91414BK – Aluminum Rear Hub Carriers – $30
* STC91398BK – Aluminum HD Front Hinge-pin Brace – $7
* STC91445BK – Aluminum Upper Shock Mount Bushings (4 pcs) – $11
* STC91364BK – Aluminum Bulkhead (25 Deg.) – $17
* STC91518BK – Aluminum Rear Camber Link Mount for B5M – $10
* STC91377BK – Aluminum Rear Chassis Brace/Camber link mount for B5 – $18
* STC91391BK – Aluminum Steering Bellcrank Set – $26
* STC91441BK – Aluminum Rear Hex Adapters (1 pair) – $11
* STC91400BK – Aluminum Caster Blocks (1 pair) – $29
Check out This Link over on the STRC website for more details on all their Associated B5/B5M option parts
RC4WD Predator Tracks Fitting Kits for the Vaterra Twin Hammers13 comments - Sep 12 2014 07:39 PM
It might be a hard pill to swallow, but snow is right around the corner. What better way to bash this winter than with a set of RC4WD Predator Tracks?
The RC4WD crew now has Predator mounting kits for the Vaterra Twin Hammers. These are made from aluminum, anodized in black, and make it easy to mount Predator Tracks to your Vaterra.
The part number for the front mounting kit is #Z-S1252, it is priced at $29, and Here Is The Link for full details over on RC4WD’s website.
The rear set is part number #Z-S1254, has a price of $69.
(Source big squid rc)
Mugen Seiki MBX7R 1/8 Nitro Buggy0 comments - Sep 10 2014 08:15 PM
Mugen Seiki is proud to introduce the release of the MBX7R 1/8 Nitro Buggy!
The MBX7R kit is based off the World Champion MBX7 Platform with many high end improvements in suspension, steering and other areas to create the ultimate 1/8 nitro off road buggy.
Mugen concentrated on the making the suspension on the MBX7R even better with new 16mm bodied front and rear racing shocks. These new shocks will improve stability in both bumps and jumps greatly. The bigger bodies’ shocks will make the 7R have less fade during longer runs which means you can drive even harder than ever before. The rear shocks are 4mm shorter and with the use of a new rear shock tower will keep the back of the 7R hooked up and on the ground. The 7R gets a chassis change with the side angle of the chassis changed which creates more strength and a better feeling on all racing surfaces.
The MBX7R gets a re-designed front hub carrier in which the position of the front axle has been changed to a trailing axle position. This will improve overall steering and feeling of the 7R. A new steering ackerman plate with additional steering tie rod holes to have maximum steering adjustability. The front upper suspension arm has been shorten 1.6mm to allow for more camber adjustability and the use of the E0161 spacer between the pillar ball and upper arm.
The drive train of the MBX7R has been changed and improved with the use of a new universal style drive shaft for both the front and rear drive shafts. This will greatly improve the feel of the buggy on bumpy surfaces. The use of the universal will make the overall drive train much smoother and will spin with less friction. New wings mount which will allow the wing to be moved closer to the shock tower to allow for better traction and jumping abilities. The fuel tank gets a re-designed baffle system to increase fuel pick up and to keep the fuel clunk positioned correctly.
- 3mm A7075 hard anodized chassis
- Lightweight 46T spur gear
- Lightweight conical gears
- Specially designed front upper and rear lower suspension arms, front hub carriers, rear suspension arms and hub carriers
- Straight cut conical and ring differential gears
- Fully adjustable steering with new geometry, servo saver and ackerman plate
- 5mm A7075 aluminum front shock tower
- 4mm A7075 aluminum rear shock tower
- Front/Rear 16mm hard anodized threaded shocks with 3.5mm shock shafts and slim rubber boots
- Special designed fuel tank with new baffle system
- Re-designed wing mount and high-down force wing
- E0710 heavy duty aluminum clutch shoes
- 5mm A7075 aluminum lower suspension mounts for optimized geometry
- Stylish cab forward body
HPI Micro RS4 Drift Discount Tire S131 comments - Sep 10 2014 08:02 PM
1/18th Micro-scale drift action is easy with the HPI Micro RS4 Drift!
This 4WD, fully-featured drift car is fitted with hard plastic drift tires and locked differentials for instant sideways action and is fully tuneable for bumper-to-bumper drift fun indoors or out! A replica of Dai Yoshihara’s super-cool Nissan S13 with Discount Tire sponsorship and Dai’s eye-catching red and white livery tops the car for awesome scale looks.
More information in due course - Release date expected in 2014.