MSUK RC Forum and RC News
Reds Racing R5 GT engine range0 comments - Aug 29 2015 07:50 AM
REDS Racing have introduced their nitro engine range for 1/8th GT vehicles. Built using the same crankcase and crankshaft as REDS’s 1/8th R line engines, the new GT range features a class specific timing, and a 5-port liner and 7mm venturi insert to comply with the classes’ rule book.
It is available in two versions: R5 Racer GT and R5T Team Edition GT.
R5 Racer GT features:
HCX horizontal carburetor, Silicon filled and tuned crankshaft; sleeve with 5 inlet ports and single exhaust port; high performance front ball bearing (made in Japan) and rear steel bearing made in Switzerland.
R5T Team Edition GT features:
HCX horizontal carburetor; silicon filled, balanced and tuned crankshaft; RDC hard coating back plate; sleeve with 5 inlet ports and exhaust port with booster; high performance front ball bearing (made in Japan) and rear ceramic bearing made in Switzerland.
SSD RC D60 Axle Case for Axial SCX10s1 comments - Aug 29 2015 07:42 AM
- Scale realistic design
- Injection molded
- Very durable nylon material
- One piece main housing
- Small diameter axle tubes
- Similar size to stock SCX10 axle
- Removable diff cover
- Panhard mount included
- Upper 4 link mount included
- Optional servo mount available
- Same link mount locations as stock SCX10 axle
- Compatible with Axial axle gears
- Compatible with stock SCX10 front and rear axle shafts
- Direct fit for SCX10 axle C hubs and rear axle lockouts
- Direct fit onto SCX10 chassis
Tamiya Heavy Dump Truck (GF-01 Chassis)11 comments - Aug 27 2015 07:15 PM
New release on the GF-01 4x4 Wheelie Chassis
Model No 58622
Source: Mokei Kagaku
Fenix Mistral 1/10th scale Formula kit0 comments - Aug 27 2015 05:50 PM
Awaiting full specification and details. Source: Rcmonkey
RC4WD Atturo Trail Blade M/T 1.9 Scale Tires0 comments - Aug 27 2015 05:44 PM
These are the all new Licensed Atturo Tires,that have been Officially Licensed by the Atturo Tires company. Available only from RC4WD and our Dealers.
- Advanced X2SS Compound (Super Soft & Super Sticky)
- Fits 1.9" Wheels
- OD: 4.25in / 108mm
- Width: 1.73in / 44mm
- ID: 1.9in / 48mm
- Each Tire Weight: 2.61oz / 74g
FireBrand RC DynaTron 20 Engine Insert1 comments - Aug 27 2015 05:36 PM
• 6.75” x 6.75” Scale Engine Insert
• Features a protective overspray film
• Includes large decal sheet w/metallic ink
• Decals die-cut for easy, “peel-n-stick” application
• Includes Velcro® fasteners
HoBao's new nitro and electric Hyper VS RTR buggies13 comments - Aug 21 2015 02:14 PM
HoBao's upcoming new 1/8 buggy, Hyper VS, is at the final production stage and will be available at various distributors very soon.
The new Hyper VS is very easy to drive, very stable with great cornering control. The buggy is manufactured with high quality material with excellent fit and finish. Further more, there will be lots of option parts for you to soup-up your Hyper VS for the real race!
Both nitro and electric versions are available.
- 2.4GHz radio system
- Hyper 21 / Mac 28 / Hyper 30 engine options (depending on distributors)
- Heavy duty throttle and steering servos
- New painted body design
- New chassis design
- New rigid front (4mm) and rear (3mm) shock towers
- New strengthened front and rear suspension arms
- New extra battery compartment for Lipo battery
- Enclosed radio box
- 125cc gas tank
- 17mm big bore threaded shocks (4mm shaft)
- Rear mud guards
- Full ball bearings
- New C-Hub design
- Front universals
- Hard anodized aluminum parts throughout the car
- Polished tuned pipe
- Dual stage air filter assembly
- Front and rear sway bars
- Hobbywing 100amp high performance water proof brushless system
- Large battery tray with three velcro straps
- Enclosed radio box
More pictures to follow. Source: Liverc
Losi LST Electric Conversion Kit for the LST/2, XXL/24 comments - Aug 21 2015 02:09 PM
- Convert any gas or nitro LST based truck into a powerful brushless Monster Truck
- Achieve wheel-standing acceleration and top speeds
- Genuine Losi Parts means assured Losi-quality fit and finish
- Proven chassis design for performance and durability
Helion Rivos XS boat0 comments - Aug 21 2015 02:07 PM
The Rivos XS comes with a 2-in-1 receiver/speed control installed and is powered by a 180-size water-cooled motor. Both are protected from moisture by a sealed, water-resistant hatch that covers all the internal components. The XS also includes two pre-installed trim tabs that help the boat run smoothly over the water and a turning fin that keeps it from spinning out in even the fastest of turns.
The Rivos XS is a RTR boat that comes 100% factory-assembled and includes a 2-channel, 2.4 GHz radio that features fully proportional steering and throttle control, a 360mAh 7.4V Li-Ion battery and a charger that conveniently plugs into a USB outlet. All you need to add are the AA batteries needed to operate the transmitter, and you can be racing around your pond or pool just minutes after opening the box!
- Hull Length: 9 1/16th inches (230.2mm)
- Overall Length: 10 7/8th inches (276.2mm)
- Motor: 180 size (Water-Cooled Brushed)
- Battery: 2S 360mAh Li-ion
- Charger: 2S USB
- Propeller Size: 11/16” inches (17.5mm) - includes 2
- Radio System: Pistol Grip 2.4GHz Transmitter w/ 2-in-1 receiver
- Hull Material: Injection Molded ABS
Koysho ULTIMA SC6 Readyset 2WD 1/10 EP0 comments - Aug 19 2015 05:33 PM
The short course trucks taking the world by storm in The Off Road Championship (TORC) in America are now available as R/C machines. Joining the ULTIMA SC (Readyset) and competition specification ULTIMA SC-R (unassembled kit) is Kyosho’s 3rd model in this fast growing series; the ULTIMA SC6.
Based on the 2013 Electric Off-Road World Championship RB6 design, the ULTIMA SC6 has been modified for optimal short course performance from race data and driver feedback. Superior turning performance from the mid-ship layout, smooth suspension movement with big bore aeration oil shocks and minimal drive loss due to the gear differential all combine to deliver dynamic performance on off-road circuits, especially high-grip surfaces. Equipped with the newly developed dDrive, this one-piece ESC and brushless motor power unit allows precise adjustment to realize the ideal throttle feel. The Readyset also comes with a newly designed pre-cut and printed body and KT-331P transmitter with LCD screen. Simply add your own battery to the chassis and the transmitter and you can be enjoying the dynamic performance of real short course truck racing!