MSUK RC Forum and RC News
1:10 EP Touring Car "TC10" 4WD Competition KIT0 comments - Yesterday, 07:23 PM
The TC10 is the new spearhead in the Touring car segment – and stems from the Team C master Blacksmith, as well as corresponding to the EFRA,ROAR and FEMCA Rules for Stock and Modified race!
- 6.0mm 7075 T6 aluminum mounts h / h 3 °
- Front stabilizer 1.4 (hard)
- Stabilizer rear 1.2 (medium)
- 10.9 steel screws
- Polyamide 114Z main gear
- Silicone Sealed ABEC 5 bearings (oiled)
- 3.0mm 7075 T6 aluminum steering plate
- 3.0mm 7075 T6 aluminum servo mounts
- CVD waves v / h from 7075 T6 aluminum
- 38T Fixed front axle
- Spider diff rear 38Z
- 7075 T6 aluminium axle mounts f / r
- C-hubs with 4 ° caster
- 12.0mm Aluminium Wheel Hubs
- 7075 T6 Aluminium Pulley 20T
- Threaded rods from 7075 T6 aluminum
- Differential outputs back from 7075 T6 aluminum
- 12mm Big Bore Aluminum Damper
- 3.0mm 7075 T6 aluminum motor mount
- Carbon fiber chassis plate 2.25mm
- Carbon fiber upper deck 2.0mm
- Shock towers f / r from 3.0mm carbon fiber
- Quick release battery holder and carbon fiber struts are
- Fiber reinforced plastic parts
- Kevlar-reinforced drive belt
Source and full information can be found here
Protoform Satin Black stand0 comments - Yesterday, 07:09 PM
This is PROTOform’s all-new car stand. Sized for use with both 1:10 and 1:12 scale cars, this car stand features our signature PF logo laser cut into a single piece of satin black powder coated alloy for a sleek look in your pit space. The top of the stand features four push-in rubber grommets hold your chassis in place without scratching it, as well as four holes to conveniently hold your shocks during rebuilds. The low-profile and small footprint of the new PROTOform car stand make it ideal for travel.
§ Laser cut, satin black powder coated finish
§ Low-profile, durable design for easy travel
§ Rubber grommets to keep your car in place
§ Four convenient holes for holding your shocks during rebuilds
§ Made in the USA
§ Length: 6.125” (155mm)
§ Width: 4.125 (105mm)
§ Height: 1.6” (40mm)
Thunder Tiger EMTA G2 Brushless Monster Truck!18 comments - Jul 22 2014 10:00 PM
Monster Truck with Racing Excitement !
The new e-MTA G2 now equips the latest design of driven hub with racing wheels & tires which ensures power transmission without slipping between hub and wheel. The power of eMTA is beyond your imagination.
- Wheel Base : 370mm
- Weight : 5000g
- Length : 620mm
- Width : 440mm
- Height : 240mm
- Motor IBL40/20 : 2000KV
- Unique One-piece Battery Compartment
- Super Tough Integrated Chassis
- Durable & Light e-MTA Transmission
- Heavy Duty ACE RC BLC-150C and IBL40-2000KV
- High Speed Racing Tire
- All Weather Sealed Receiver Box
- Waterproof DS1510MG Torque Steering Servo
- 13mm 8 pcs Oil Shock Absorbers
- 17mm new Drive Hub meets most monster trucks in the market
Schelle B5M aluminium rear ballstud mount0 comments - Jul 22 2014 07:03 PM
Schelle Racing Innovations now have this aluminium rear ballstud mount for the Team Associated B5M buggy available. The lightweight ballstud mount adds durability in addition to increased tuning options. Along with standard kit width mount holes (middle hole on the Schelle part) there are option inner and outer holes which give added fine tuning for the upper links. The mount is available in either Black or Blue anodised versions
TC02C Evo 1/10 2WD Mid Motor Buggy2 comments - Jul 21 2014 09:00 PM
Some of the highlights of the Evo include:
- 4 gear mid motor design
- 8mm longer chassis
- Cab forward body
- Threaded 12mm big bore shocks
- Aluminum arm mount & rear sway bar
- Gear diff
- Fits shorty or saddle packs
Further information currently pending! Source: Teamcracing.net
Team associated RC10B44.3 Off Road Competition Buggy Kit2 comments - Jul 16 2014 04:22 PM
The RC10B44.3 has been given all of the design advantages that only a winning pedigree like Team Associated can provide. If you are ready to take your 1:10 4WD off-road program up to the next level, the B44.3 is ready to take you there!
- Hard-anodized aluminum chassis and 7075-T6 floating motor mount allows for front or rear motor configurations
- New molded battery trays accommodate 2S saddle or shorty battery pack configurations and feature a quick-change strap with locking thumb knobs
- New front and rear carbon-fiber top decks and floating servo mount improves symmetrical chassis flex
- Center gear differential has independent fluid cap for quick and easy fluid or gear changes
- JConcepts Finnisher X-flow body
- Factory Team 0 deg. 7075-T6 aluminum rear hubs with oversize outer bearing
- Factory Team V2 12mm Big Bore threaded aluminum shocks with 3mm shock shafts, molded caps with bleed screws, and updated O-rings for improved smoothness
- Full CVAs and ball bearing drivetrain
- Factory Team 12mm blue aluminum rear clamping hexes and 12mm hex rear wheels
- Factory Team blue titanium turnbuckles, aluminum servo mounts, aluminum shock pivot balls and rear anti-roll bar included
- Front and rear gear differentials have machined steel ring, pinion, and planetary gears
Source and loads of extra information can be found here
Gear Head 1.9 M-190 EZ-Loc All Aluminum Wheels (4)4 comments - Jul 15 2014 07:08 PM
New for 2014, the M-Series EZ-Loc wheels! The M-190 are 1.9”, CNC-machined, aluminum wheels with aluminum hubs and aluminum beadlock rings.
- Size: 1.9"
- Drive: 12mm Hex
- Width: (with beadlock rings): 1.29" (32.8mm)
- Offset: -.120" OR -.250" (-3.0mm OR -6.4mm)
- Weight (each): 3.5 oz. (99 g)
- Origin: Made in the USA
Reedy Pro silicone wire on 30m spools7 comments - Jul 13 2014 09:18 PM
If 1m meter wasn't enough for you Reedy now sells a 30m spool of their 12AWG and 14AWG wire. Its made from ultra thing strands of high-grade copper the wire is ideal for many applications with the larger 12AWG/4.0mm variant being ideal for high power applications and the smaller 14AWG/3.0mm being best used in 1/12th and 1/10th pan car classes.
#747 Reedy Pro Silicone Wire 12AWG, 30m
#748 Reedy Pro Silicone Wire 14AWG, 30m
Link: Reedy Pro silicone wire on 30m spools
Tamiya Neo Scorcher Bright Pink Metallic (TT-02B Chassis)4 comments - Jul 11 2014 06:24 PM
Looking pretty in pink is this limited edition release of the Neo Scorcher, Tamiya's popular entry-level buggy.
The color scheme is finished off nicely with white CVA oil shocks and black metal-plated wheels. The body comes pre-plated and pre-cut for your convenience. The TT-02B chassis is a great chassis choice for newcomers to the world of R/C buggy racing, and provides a number of set-up options!
More info to follow.Source: Click me
Tamiya Limited Edition TG10-Mk.2FZ Chassis Kit0 comments - Jul 11 2014 06:23 PM
This kit sees the TG10-Mk.2 glow-engine R/C chassis fitted with a brand new engine!
Excellent stability is provided by a tough double-deck frame with 3mm-thick , and resin upper decks.
The powerful 2.1cc FS-12FZ glow engine makes this chassis excellently-suited to high-speed circuits, while still providing linear torque.
More info still to follow. Source: click here