MSUK RC Forum and RC News
Cross-RC "4X4 High Simulation Cross Country Pick Up Truck"11 comments - Yesterday, 08:03 PM
- Detailed ABS plastic pick-up truck body - includes front and rear bumper guards
- Adjustable threaded shock absorbers - front features dual spring configuration
- Pre-assembled gearcase with 27T brushed motor, reduction ratio 1:16.8 with supplied 18T pinion gear.
- Equipment box for electronics and speaker (available separately)
- Chrome plastic parts include: bumpers, side steps, headlights surrounds, diff covers and rollcage
- Four link suspension systems features internal threaded aluminum links
- Frame features C-type steel railings with 8 frame cross members
- 1.9" steel wheels (12mm hex) with all terrain tires
- LED light system features 4 head lamp, 4 indicators, 2 front fog lamps, 2 driving/stop lamps, and 2 reverse lamps - usable with most modern radio gear
- Front/rear heavy duty axles, 198mm width; gear ratio 1:3
TRUCK KITS REQUIRE:
- Radio Gear with receiver and servo, 4-channels recommended
- Electronic Speed Controller
- Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector or equivalent
- Charger: suitable for above battery
- Tools and paints to complete r/c model
Gforce ESC WI-FI link9 comments - Jul 28 2014 07:55 PM
The GForce Wi-Fi Link allows you to view and make changes to select models of GForce speed controllers from your Android or Apple device.
· Compatible with Gforce ESC
· With this WiFi Module, you can view, change and customize the ESC program options via smart phone.
· Support both iOS and Android device.
· Input voltage = 5-17V
· Input current = 200mA
· Working Temp = 0 - 50? / 32 - 122?
· Storage Temp = 10 - 80? / 14 - 176?
· Dimension = 60.4×30×11 mm
· Weight = 12g
Hpi Crawler King 1973 Ford Bronco4 comments - Jul 26 2014 07:12 PM
HPI Crawler King 1973 Ford Bronco
The HPI Crawler King is the ultimate companion for hardcore off-trail rock climbing or muddy bog runs – with over 15cm (6”) of suspension travel and fitted with sticky HB Rover tires it can take whatever your off-road adventures can dish out!
Waterproof protection ensures you won’t get stuck carrying the Crawler King back to your campsite and the included 1973 Ford Bronco body is pre-painted in a retro scheme for a super-cool vintage style!
Source: Hpiracing - More information to follow.This is the first sight only
Team associated Apex Scion Racing FR-S GReddy0 comments - Jul 26 2014 07:04 PM
Brushless Powered All-Wheel-Drive Ready-To-Run
The Scion Racing GReddy Powered FR-S is poised to smoke the competition!
The Apex Scion FR-S is the newest addition from Team Associated’s Qualifier Series. Built on the all-wheel-drive Apex chassis, the Scion Racing GReddy FR-S replica comes fully assembled and Ready-to-Run with factory-installed Reedy brushless power, including a Reedy WolfPack 6-cell battery wired with a High Current T-Plug.
Additional features include the XP water-resistant speed control and XP 2.4GHz radio system. The front and rear sealed metal gear differentials are connected together with a tough aluminum drive shaft that handles all of the Reedy brushless power. Imperfections in the road are managed by four adjustable fluid-filled, coil-over tuned shocks.
The high-grip treaded racing tires are mounted on scale replica 10-spoke hex drive wheels featuring detailed brake rotors and calipers. Topping it all off is the factory-finished Scion Racing FR-S Rocket Bunny Aero Kit body that replicates every detail of the car driven and raced by Ken Gushi!
Apex Scion Racing FR-S RTR Features:
- Fully assembled Ready-To-Run all-wheel-drive chassis that accepts NiMH or LiPo type batteries
- Scion Racing FR-S Rocket Bunny replica body
- 10-spoke wheels come mounted with high-grip racing tires and feature detailed brake components
- Powerful Reedy 3300kV 540 brushless motor
- Water-resistant XP SC500-BL brushless speed control with High Current T-plug Connector (2S-3S LiPo compatible)
- XP 2.4Ghz radio system with XP metal-gear steering servo
- Reedy WolfPack 6-cell NiMH battery with High Current T-plug Connector and AC peak detection wall charger included
- Adjustable fluid-filled, coil-over tuned shock absorbers
- All-metal gear transmission with sealed differentials
- Steel CVA drive axles front and rear
- Metric hardware and ball bearings throughout
Apex Scion Racing FR-S Ready-To-Run
UPC: 784695 301139
Available: September 2014
Lexus and all associated marks,are intellectual property of Toyota Motor Corporation and used with permission.
Source: Team Associated
Killerbody 1/7 scale Alfa Romeo - Traxxas X0-18 comments - Jul 26 2014 06:58 PM
Alfa Romeo 8C shell to fit theTraxxas X0-1!
Wheelbase: 402 mm
Width: 284 mm
1) Finished body (1 pcs with smoky color semi-transparent windows; light buckets also included)
3-Rear bumper for upgrade 1 pcs (lexan molded) color printed
4-Right/left spoiler at front (2pcs)
5-Assembled components include :Wipers; Wing mirror; Exhaust pipe; Rear Number plate; Front radiator grill (lexan molded); Front air intake; Front/rear light bucket)
JConcepts Finnisher for B5M4 comments - Jul 25 2014 10:02 AM
JConcepts digs out the good ol' Finnisher design for a new body for the B5M buggy. The Finnisher design offers a somewhat boxy design with smoother high-speed transition for increased flow past the side-pods that lends itself perfect to high-speed circuits. As track conditions have advanced through additives, treatments and maintenance, the ultimate aero package flows through the turns, produces traction and jumps with consistency. The Finnisher is capped off with a center roof channel for high speed tracking stability, increased roof stiffness and dual side window treatment. The body includes two of the most popular 1/10th off-road wings on the market, the 6.5" Hi-Clearance wing.
1:10 EP Touring Car "TC10" 4WD Competition KIT0 comments - Jul 24 2014 07:23 PM
The TC10 is the new spearhead in the Touring car segment – and stems from the Team C master Blacksmith, as well as corresponding to the EFRA,ROAR and FEMCA Rules for Stock and Modified race!
- 6.0mm 7075 T6 aluminum mounts h / h 3 °
- Front stabilizer 1.4 (hard)
- Stabilizer rear 1.2 (medium)
- 10.9 steel screws
- Polyamide 114Z main gear
- Silicone Sealed ABEC 5 bearings (oiled)
- 3.0mm 7075 T6 aluminum steering plate
- 3.0mm 7075 T6 aluminum servo mounts
- CVD waves v / h from 7075 T6 aluminum
- 38T Fixed front axle
- Spider diff rear 38Z
- 7075 T6 aluminium axle mounts f / r
- C-hubs with 4 ° caster
- 12.0mm Aluminium Wheel Hubs
- 7075 T6 Aluminium Pulley 20T
- Threaded rods from 7075 T6 aluminum
- Differential outputs back from 7075 T6 aluminum
- 12mm Big Bore Aluminum Damper
- 3.0mm 7075 T6 aluminum motor mount
- Carbon fiber chassis plate 2.25mm
- Carbon fiber upper deck 2.0mm
- Shock towers f / r from 3.0mm carbon fiber
- Quick release battery holder and carbon fiber struts are
- Fiber reinforced plastic parts
- Kevlar-reinforced drive belt
Source and full information can be found here
Protoform Satin Black stand0 comments - Jul 24 2014 07:09 PM
This is PROTOform’s all-new car stand. Sized for use with both 1:10 and 1:12 scale cars, this car stand features our signature PF logo laser cut into a single piece of satin black powder coated alloy for a sleek look in your pit space. The top of the stand features four push-in rubber grommets hold your chassis in place without scratching it, as well as four holes to conveniently hold your shocks during rebuilds. The low-profile and small footprint of the new PROTOform car stand make it ideal for travel.
§ Laser cut, satin black powder coated finish
§ Low-profile, durable design for easy travel
§ Rubber grommets to keep your car in place
§ Four convenient holes for holding your shocks during rebuilds
§ Made in the USA
§ Length: 6.125” (155mm)
§ Width: 4.125 (105mm)
§ Height: 1.6” (40mm)
Thunder Tiger EMTA G2 Brushless Monster Truck!18 comments - Jul 22 2014 10:00 PM
Monster Truck with Racing Excitement !
The new e-MTA G2 now equips the latest design of driven hub with racing wheels & tires which ensures power transmission without slipping between hub and wheel. The power of eMTA is beyond your imagination.
- Wheel Base : 370mm
- Weight : 5000g
- Length : 620mm
- Width : 440mm
- Height : 240mm
- Motor IBL40/20 : 2000KV
- Unique One-piece Battery Compartment
- Super Tough Integrated Chassis
- Durable & Light e-MTA Transmission
- Heavy Duty ACE RC BLC-150C and IBL40-2000KV
- High Speed Racing Tire
- All Weather Sealed Receiver Box
- Waterproof DS1510MG Torque Steering Servo
- 13mm 8 pcs Oil Shock Absorbers
- 17mm new Drive Hub meets most monster trucks in the market
Schelle B5M aluminium rear ballstud mount0 comments - Jul 22 2014 07:03 PM
Schelle Racing Innovations now have this aluminium rear ballstud mount for the Team Associated B5M buggy available. The lightweight ballstud mount adds durability in addition to increased tuning options. Along with standard kit width mount holes (middle hole on the Schelle part) there are option inner and outer holes which give added fine tuning for the upper links. The mount is available in either Black or Blue anodised versions