• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

HPI Mini Recon (Brushless)

Thunderwolf

Selling this HPI Mini Recon which i converted over to brushless.

comes as you see in the picture, running a Turnigy XK2430 - 5800kv brushless motor and a 30a ESC (not sure of brand)

battery is a 2s nano-tech 1500mah 25-50c discharge, car runs for about an hour on a single charge.

completely stock other than adjustable turn buckles, comes with a RC18 Nissan shell painted green, fits very well.

you will need your own charger and your own TX & RX to run

Looking for

Edited by Thunderwolf

Selling this HPI Mini Recon which i converted over to brushless.

comes as you see in the picture, running a Turnigy XK2430 - 5800kv brushless motor and a 30a ESC (not sure of brand)

battery is a 2s nano-tech 1500mah 25-50c discharge, car runs for about an hour on a single charge.

completely stock other than adjustable turn buckles, comes with a RC18 Nissan shell painted green, fits very well.

you will need your own charger and your own TX & RX to run

Looking for

I thk there 1/18 or 1/16th....

i realy couldn't be sure, i do know these are more or less the same as the maverick Ion and rc18t in terms of size but thats about it, comparing it to anything else would just be me guessing.

i did find a group photo of the car with some of my other models so maybe that will help? it between the fg marder and hpi baja at the back, the 2 buggies are 1/8th

DSC08529-1.jpg