Tamiya is delighted to announce the appearance of another classic racing car on our popular TT-02 chassis, this time the Toyota Celica GT-Four RC (ST185).
The Toyota Celica GT-Four RC was developed as a homologation car to take part in global rally races, and in 1992, 5,000 units were sold around the world. With its curved, powerful body, this car employed a 2-liter turbo engine with metal turbines and water-based intercooler system, which was capable of 235ps.
The 4WD system utilized a centre viscous coupling and a Torsen differential at the rear for superior controllability and traction. In 1993 global rally races, the Celica GT-Four (ST185) brought both Manufacturer’s and Driver’s Championships to Toyota for the first time.
- 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit.
- Length: 450mm, width: 187mm, height: 136mm. Wheelbase: 257mm.
- The lightweight, durable 1.0mm-thick polycarbonate body authentically captures the Toyota Celica GT-Four RC (ST185) in style.
- The model utilizes the efficient shaft-driven 4WD TT-02 chassis which features superior adaptability and stability.
- 5-spoke wheels are paired with tread pattern racing radial tires.
- Comes with stickers and masking stickers for use in the paint job
- Torque Tuned Motor & ESC included
- Required for completion; 2 Channel Radio System, 1 Servo, Battery and Charger, Polycarbonate Paint for the Body, Tools for assembly.