• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Lst/Revo Discussion

4x4 freak

For the last time, yes the LST is the greatest nitro basher & racer ever built in the whole world and revo's are garbage.

Now [CENSORED] off there's a good chap. This thread is "Show us your Revo" not "Silly boy slagging off a Revo every chance he gets"

It's really old news and you're still showing your mental and physical age by trying to keep this up.

Just let this drop, and stop being a petulant spoilt child. .... PLEASE!!

You're very small minded and deliberatly wrecking this thread over a previous grievence when the LST was publicly shown to be an almost total failure at Huddersfield after you promised so much before the bash, and it all went wrong in favour of the Revo.

Quite a colourful flamed thread as I recall and all your spouting off culminated at Huddersfield

Stop going off topic and hijacking a thread called "Show us your Revo" with your whining and start your own thread titled "Revos are total Garbage and LSTs are the best in the world" Then we will see how right you are :good:

(Changed my mind, it's pointless)

The thread is ruined so come on 4x4 Freak I'm in the mood now for your pearls of wisdom about the so called reliable, unbreakable and don't forget Bargin priced £450 LST rofl

Before you do respond however, think back to the bash and remember only one LST arrived and went home without any repairs at all. I know which one and I remember why aswell

Don't forget to mention you've recently purchased a Revo very recently too :whistling:

This could be fun after all B)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IF ANY MODS ARE NOT HAPPY ABOUT THIS CHANGE OF DIRECTION I'D REQUEST THE REMOVAL OF ALL OFF TOPIC POSTS RATHER THAN LOCKING A GOOD & RELEVENT THREAD

Hehe here we go then :good:

So you got a friend who can drive fast, great that's good news. Yes it's a fast truck something I HAVE NEVER DISPUTED. Check back if you don't believe me. It's got a mental engine in it

Problem is it's a weak arrsed basher, it's not been biult very well to handle the engine they put in it. You have previously claimed that yes it needs "A few hop ups to make it stronger"

Problem 2, it's a nightmare to source parts if your LHS doesn't stock Losi, and there are not many dealers out on the high street, unlike Thunder Tiger, HPi, Traxxas and Schumacher.

And Huddersfield, was not all about you all except Hoss's truck had some kind of drama, some small & some major, the judge held "Fastest Lap" open for nearly an hour late just to give you a chance. Momins truck never ran other LSTs were either repaired of crippled throughout the day.

One race does not make a desirable truck, nor does the fastest. And what's the most popular and desirable trucks out there by a mile? Savvys, maxx's and revos are on peoples must have list for trucks. Even Team associated scores far higher on the wanted list than the LST

All trucks have thier problems, just LSTs seem to have a little more than thier fair share for the extra dosh you have to shell out.

The majority of truck users are wrong according to you, so you got two LSTs good for you. I wanted a monster truck, and for racing? I got the Hyper 7. Get it? One basher & one racer.

Fastest truck at hudds yes, just a shame the run time was only 5% of the actual time spent there. And the Revos played all day, no damage, no stripped threads nothing just jumping all over and tearing around WHAT THEY WERE BUILT FOR rofl rofl

Looking forwards to the next installment :whistling:

Which bit are you not clear on exactly??

You spouted your "LST is the best basher and racer ever" and at the crunch point at the Bash all but one LST fell short for either major or minor problems. Two Revos that ran virtually all day from begining to end!!

And whatever your "Claimed" motives, you've clearly hijacked the thread, there are depths that even you shouldn't stoop to.

All you claims about another LST somewhere 200miles away are a waste of time, you know I'm never going that far for a bash at your local track. Revos over 3 thousand miles away are winning M/T class races against LSTs and that still doesn't count.

I have Never Broke any arms or Anything Jumping and Jumped it alot higher then your Revo Went at the huddy Bash and its lasted Fine
My Revo jumps over a 1000 metres across a live volcano when you wern't there too, oh and it was fine aswell rofl

It never Stripped a Thread or Broke anything just Came undone and we did not have the Right Allen key for it,
Who cares? Did you ask around for help like everyone else did?? Did you ask for a spare crystal set just so you could enter the final?

Everyone else realised the whole day was for fun, and was helping everyone else. Hoss helped my lad, I lent my Dremel out to several people, tools too because that's what it was all about. Your excuses are groundless, your mighty LST was not a favourable advert for Losi not were any others.

You might talk up the LST and good for you, but when everyone was actually watching we all know what happened.

Finally remember the LST in the bin that wouldn't even burn properly?? That was the one that never ran all day, Momin has since sold it poor lad!!

Why don't you slag off Revos in the Show us your LST thread??

This is becoming repetitive, if you've nothing New to add go back to stroking your two LSTs and admiring the Revo you bought :whistling:

The Revo will be up for Sale in about 25 Hours so i have Gave up on any Post of it,

I Tried to put My Point Accros But getting Sweared at and Stupid Childish Comments are not Smart,

ahhh now I see, this thread is'nt pointless its just been spoilt

let me try and clear this for us outsiders...

Tiggles asked to have all the good stuff from the 'show us your revo' (or lst) thread, put in a new thread

Ben does and Freak does'nt like it so edits his posts....? is that right?

4x4 edited all his posts out so this makes even less sense than it did before.

Phil it would have been sensible to leave the posts there because there was actually some good info.

Sorry When Every tip you gave out on it is Said is Wrong whats the Point?

Someone Mixed the LST and Revo Tips Thread even though the Truck have nothing in Common bar Needing a Failsafe,

So if you Want any of my Tips go there,

The Tips may of Been good but there gone now.

Sorry When Every tip you gave out on it is Said is Wrong whats the Point?

Someone Mixed the LST and Revo Tips Thread even though the Truck have nothing in Common bar Needing a Failsafe,

So if you Want any of my Tips go there,

The Tips may of Been good but there gone now.

The tips were put in the same sticky so that we could have tips for all the major MT's in a single place, we should be getting some Savvy ones in there soon.

ahhh now I see, this thread is'nt pointless its just been spoilt

let me try and clear this for us outsiders...

Tiggles asked to have all the good stuff from the 'show us your revo' (or lst) thread, put in a new thread

Ben does and Freak does'nt like it so edits his posts....? is that right?

Entirely correct Dazzikins

Basically 4x4 was unable to hijack the "Show us your Revo" thread thanks entirely to Samari (Me love you long time :P )

So 4x4 has thrown all the toys out of the cot, removing all his stuff about how bad Revos are and How great LSTs are, and to show his age even more then announces the sudden sale of his Revo .... which of course I'm going to feel really guilty about :whistling:

So come on 4x4 this is now entirely the Revo vs LST thread you were trying to create in the "Show us your Revo" thread.

So quit thumping your teddy bear and get on with the show, this is the perfect place for you to vent ... sorry 'express' your opinion ;)

rofl,

I was Never going to Keep the Revo That Long anyway,

And i Have Given up Tigger you Just To Big Headed to See things From another Point of View,

So Why Argue with it?

rofl,

I was Never going to Keep the Revo That Long anyway,

And i Have Given up Tigger you Just To Big Headed to See things From another Point of View,

So Why Argue with it?

You say that now after all your shi##??? rofl

You can't quit now, Samari spent all that time creating this thread for you, and you don't want to use it?? Shame on you :smilies_eusasmiles2:

And I personally think that "Your Point of View" is extremely distorted. You had a Revo in the past and you destroyed it, and I suspect it had more to do with your inability to handle the power of an RB323 in a 4Kg truck than the weakness of the Revo. There is a reason the RB TM323 is "The most popular engine upgrade in a Revo"

And Big Headed? I've not been the one proclaiming the Revo is the greatest truck ever biult, merely arguing your idea that it's not nearly as terrible as you claim it is.

It's an excellent truck for £350 or less, and I and MANY others are very happy that we're really getting our money's worth.

You really must learn to read other people's post properly not just cherry picking the quotes you can get upset about.

But I'm so pleased you're packing it all in, even though you know you cannot justify your claims B)

W I N N E R :first:

And i Never had a RB so you cleary are not reading aswell,

rofl

I will not be Posting about it again after this but

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

And Thats it,