• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Losi xxl

animal47

How many of these are there about and are they really as good as people say.

They don't seem that popular even though they seem well priced and everyone seems to rave about them.

I may be tempted if a used one ever comes up for sale although that seems a rarity.

What are owners genuine opinions of them as I already own an mgt 8.0 which I love and a savage that I dont, how does the Losi compare.

I dont have the xxl but i have the lst2 so i can only comment on that but the xxl is the same apart from being a bit longer,lrp28 motor different gearing in the gearbox.The lst2 is by far the best handleing monster truck(maybe the Revo excluded but that isnt a proper monster truck :ph34r: ?).If i was in the market for a new nitro monster the xxl would deffinatley be my choice especialy with the dx3s used as the standard radio.I dont think anyone on here has one?Everyone seems to be going brushless at the mo with me included.Hope that helps a bit mate :good: .

I have one but haven't even used it yet. It's worth it for looks anyway! It looks incredible and it is huge! I know it is fast and as durable as savages... ph34r.gif I might be selling mine to fund other hobbies...

I have one but haven't even used it yet. It's worth it for looks anyway! It looks incredible and it is huge! I know it is fast and as durable as savages... ph34r.gif I might be selling mine to fund other hobbies...

Out of interest how much how much you after for the XXL ?

I really like the XXL and LST2 in a lot of ways, but I don't think they're as strong as other trucks in areas...

The only reason I say that is because I had a very embarrassing collision with a Losi Aftershock with my Savvy XL, which has the same plastics/arms as the XXL (somebody please tell me if I'm wrong..). Anyway, the Aftershock was literally flattened, with front arms snapped and some other bits broken.. blush.gif The Savvy was fine!

I think that the XXL handles much better than a stock Savage and has a much better chassis all round though.

Are hop-ups really cheaper Joe..?

I really like the XXL and LST2 in a lot of ways, but I don't think they're as strong as other trucks in areas...

The only reason I say that is because I had a very embarrassing collision with a Losi Aftershock with my Savvy XL, which has the same plastics/arms as the XXL (somebody please tell me if I'm wrong..). Anyway, the Aftershock was literally flattened, with front arms snapped and some other bits broken.. blush.gif The Savvy was fine!

I think that the XXL handles much better than a stock Savage and has a much better chassis all round though.

Are hop-ups really cheaper Joe..?

The Aftershock has the original lst arms.The lst2 arms are stroger :good: .

• Like 1