• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

SOUTH WALES

pritchard182

Im hoping to fella as long as my new tx and rx turn up tomorrow

Need to get my buggy set up properly overfuelly badly, using silly fuel when its runnning

You any good and tuning?

Yeah not to bad mate i also have a temp gun that helps quite a bit when you.thinking about going up?

sent from galaxy s2 via tapatalk

Edited by danbmx_69

Yeah not to bad mate i also have a temp gun that helps quite a bit when you.thinking about going up?

sent from galaxy s2 via tapatalk

Buggy is sorted now, all seems well.

Hoping to go down tomorrow afternnon, not sure on a time yet, have a few things to do around the house first, message me your number and i will let you know tomorrow.

• 1 month later...

Hi I am new to this site and looking to start building a track in porthcawl, to start a local meeting area. There is a lot of interest in rc cars in the area so if there is not a place local lets get porthcawl on the map and start some bashing please let me know your thoughts about this thanks Jay

• Like 1

Hi I am new to this site and looking to start building a track in porthcawl, to start a local meeting area. There is a lot of interest in rc cars in the area so if there is not a place local lets get porthcawl on the map and start some bashing please let me know your thoughts about this thanks Jay

There's loads of local good bashing locations

Also some good local tracks

Gwent have a dodgy but useable track

Talywans good and Swansea have now rhydapand

All have good jumps and run on timing gear to with big turn outs evey Sunday and helpfully people

It's a good crack cell along one week

Alright Fellas.

I'm just building my first Short course truck, if theres some action i can join in on, i'd be please to know about it,

Jay if you know some where........

just need to finish the X4SC.

Any one into a bit of crawling? I have an rc4wd trailfinder

Do you have any usable land ??

Hi m8 got a good place I think we could do something on let me if you are interested were are you from?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

I thought i would bring this thread back to the top being a south wales basher myself, i tend to frequent porthcawl (High Tide Inn) dunes on a weekend, i live up by Llantrisant, anyone around here have any good bashing spots? getting sick of the the weekend round trip to Porthcawl.

cboy, i have run my merv on the splott track in my lunch times, working on Ocean Way has its advantages,

So any other good bashing spots anyone?