• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Rechargable Batteries And Chargers

Fl1p S1d3

soo what have people got?

im fed up of going through batterys like mad and just wonderd whats best for money??

looking to get about 12 or 16 batteries, 8 for control and 4 for the car. then maybe some more for back ups and maybe for my other rc aswell, but what are good makes and deals out there? also a charger that will hold a few of them at one go to charge. any advice??

For my TX use camera lithium battery's they last so much longer than standard battery's, as for the RX i have a big capacity so i dont run out lol

Just get a lipo they last longer than nimh's

Gav

Edited by Sphinx

just bin reading some guides on here and come across this http://www.modelsport.co.uk/?CallFunction=ShowSpecification&ItemID=24135

they go on the actual car yeah? and they are better than using normal batterys? if so ill get one of those for mine and put that ont he car then i only need to buy 8 recharables and a charger for the control

For my TX use camera lithium battery's they last so much longer than standard battery's, as for the RX i have a big capacity so i dont run out lol

Just get a lipo they last longer than nimh's

Gav

camera batterys??

ive heard of lipos but dont know alot about them?

what are you running at the moment?

batterys or car? just cheapo throw away batteries morrisons home finest haha and its in a nitro ho bao pirate mt sport 1/8

yeah that would replace the four aa holder in the car

i use 12 duracell rechargeable batterys in mine. never run the car one flat yet.

is that about the same size as the 4 aa holder? so it will still fit in the black box on my car?

so you use 8 in your control and 4 in the car and they never ran flat?

cuz just lookin at prices n if i got a charger n rechargables already for the control it be cheaper to by 4 aas for the car instead of forkin out for the msuk charger and hump back

they should be good. there a higher capavcity than you can get in a reciver pack so should last ages. a 4600 lasts at least 5 hours in a baja. tho it wudnt fit in your truck

Edited by howie87