• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

HPI Trophy Truggy and Buggy Owners Club!

henzy190

Was looking at fitting new esc tonight but noticed connections are a bit different, does the wires on the new one attach straight into the back of the motor, thought I'd ask before taking it all apart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

31b51fb88636d38083714fa644bf731d.jpg

3 hours ago, Sully said:

Was looking at fitting new esc tonight but noticed connections are a bit different, does the wires on the new one attach straight into the back of the motor, thought I'd ask before taking it all apart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

31b51fb88636d38083714fa644bf731d.jpg

The one on the right looks like the 6.5mm castle ones that HPI use on most of it's stuff.

You need the female bullets to solder onto the esc wires. Or, take off the motor ones and get some pairs of 4mm or 5.5mm. Cheaper than buying some Castle. I have some 5.5mm pairs spare if you want.

On 6/23/2016 at 23:56, dazp1976 said:

The one on the right looks like the 6.5mm castle ones that HPI use on most of it's stuff.

You need the female bullets to solder onto the esc wires. Or, take off the motor ones and get some pairs of 4mm or 5.5mm. Cheaper than buying some Castle. I have some 5.5mm pairs spare if you want.

Its stated very clearly on the Flux scream specs 5.5mm bullet.

http://hpiracing.world/en/part/101713

On 26-6-2016 at 23:57, evssv said:

motor=brushless....engine=nitro.:yes:..

Hahaha thanks. Engine, that nitro drinking, dirty smoking, noisy thing:P:P

Edited by Afiso