• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

HPI Trophy Truggy and Buggy Owners Club!

henzy190

Yes I have them on mine. Haven't bent one yet and I've had them on for about 4months.

Did run a nitro trophy, got sick of nitro, and converted mine to electric, never made such a good desicion, but i am considering getting another nitro, missing the sound and that smell. but back to the point, that pipe looks the dogs manhood!! How much did it cost ya if you dont minbd me asking?

Did run a nitro trophy, got sick of nitro, and converted mine to electric, never made such a good desicion, but i am considering getting another nitro, missing the sound and that smell. but back to the point, that pipe looks the dogs manhood!! How much did it cost ya if you dont minbd me asking?

It's very prices for a pipe and I contemplated for a while before finally saying screw it. It was $145 shipped and it ships out of Canada. The reviews I've read on it from other forums say the pipe has an awesome low to high range power band and the sound is unreal. They say it's a huge difference comparing it to a JP2. Hopefully I get to find out for sure in the next few days as I've been so busy i haven't had time to run the car. The guys website is http://www.extremercmods.com/pipes if you wanna check him out. Nice guy just took forever to receive the pipe

Out of pure nosiness, what are your mancaves like? and what sorta tools are you useing etc? sorry about low res, phone camrea doesnt have a light.
mine:

Edited by savageking

My man cave is a bit of a tip, full of alsorts or general crap lol I just use it for storage really and do any tinkering on the dining table or in the kitchen....

I lost a couple of screws from the flux last time out and the front right shaft came out...hopefully got some screws in my bits box to fix it for weekend, but also just baught a savage xl with a 5.9 beast powering it, spending most of my time getting this up and running then me and the Mrs can go out for a bash :-D

Out of pure nosiness, what are your mancaves like? and what sorta tools are you useing etc? sorry about low res, phone camrea doesnt have a light.

mine:

f211ed2602ceb216f8bba04dcaf7db60.jpg

Here's mine...DIY bench in my garage...

bashing time!!!

• Like 1

Won't be long before I get kicked out!!!!!! :shockingscary:

Starting from top left. Front room - Kitchen table - Garage.

Need to have a sort out really and make a proper work station in the Garage me thinks.

TT5AZte.jpg

Won't be long before I get kicked out!!!!!! :shockingscary:

Starting from top left. Front room - Kitchen table - Garage.

Need to have a sort out really and make a proper work station in the Garage me thinks.

TT5AZte.jpg

yep!!I like pics like this. .because I can say to her "look...see. ...my mess ain't half as bad as this!".....lol!!it would b if I had my way. .. Edited by evssv
  • Like 1

Just received my new tyres today and will try fitting them over the next few nights, never done it before. My only question is without sounding thick, the foam inserts are twice as wide as the tyre so do I need to cut them to size or just massage the whole lot in until it fits ?

Just received my new tyres today and will try fitting them over the next few nights, never done it before. My only question is without sounding thick, the foam inserts are twice as wide as the tyre so do I need to cut them to size or just massage the whole lot in until it fits ?

I just recently fitted proline roadrages for the first time and I ended up trimming the foam to width.

I always thought u jus fit them in....as there new it might b tight fitting em in....don't thk u need to trim em tbh...I may b wrong

1c451f999a2d7bf16cc79b1cbb31606a.jpgd2c636b7be2528c23044a0734e019291.jpg

60mm wide rubber and 90mm wide foam, so far there has been more thinking than doing on this job.

ah..Ok. ..fair enuff....surly that ain't right???the only new tyres I ever bought were sum hyper st ones and they had foams fitted . I took em out n they fitted straight bak in....

ah..Ok. ..fair enuff....surly that ain't right???the only new tyres I ever bought were sum hyper st ones and they had foams fitted . I took em out n they fitted straight bak in....

That ent right at all. I'd complain about that. They're more like the foams you get for the 80-90mm tyres ie the shockwaves and trenchers etc.