• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

HPI Trophy Truggy and Buggy Owners Club!

henzy190

Henzy190 iv got a hong nor 3 piece clutch got it from wheelspin ul need a new flywheel and clutch nut aswell and iv had mine in for about a month and is workin great seems to be goin better than ever.

Thats good to hear, I'll have a look into those. I wasnt sure how effective they'd be. Is it metal?

whats the nut? do you mean the central part on the driveshaft?

yea thats it, the main nut that holds the flywheel on the stock one wont work with the 3 piece set i made tha mistake

http://www.wheelspinmodels.co.uk/car/item/HBC8059-Clutch-Nut-Lightning-Buggy-Stadium-Pro__24a6/

• Like 1

Hi guys,

I've had my truggy just over a month. Do a lot of bashing on a dirt bmx track with really big air. Broke 4 drive shafts and 2 wheel hubs so far..

Done the conversion to trophy buggy style driveshafts and wheel hex's, no more trouble, much stronger.. Essential upgrade I think if you like big air..

I'll post some pics soon..

Sweet looking truggy there Ipenhale :good:

Hi guys,

I've had my truggy just over a month. Do a lot of bashing on a dirt bmx track with really big air. Broke 4 drive shafts and 2 wheel hubs so far..

Done the conversion to trophy buggy style driveshafts and wheel hex's, no more trouble, much stronger.. Essential upgrade I think if you like big air..

I'll post some pics soon..

Sweet looking truggy there Ipenhale :good:

A phew pics and vids from a bash i took my TT on last week at the Beach and dunes. Enjoy :good:

P.S Didnt break anything either................................................................................ until i got home and my pullstart was nakard :(

I'm jealous. If only I had a beach so I could discover the true meaning of speed as well! And that jumping looked good, they certainly are good cars... itching to get mine fixed now! Looked like a lot of fun...

sweet photos and vids.

Is that a sea beach? or a fresh water beach?

Rust might become a problem, also i know what its like getting your tool box cleaned out (carmst74 :ph34r: )

Try having both halfs open and your hole screw kit in the top half! Think I collected most of them though!

(ipenhale what about the wheels?)

Its a sea beach i thought about rust dun worry iv got it completly stripped down as we speak cleaned every inch and oiled.

It does seem abit lean that was the first bash a ran on byron race fuel and it seemed to behave differently to the optifuel might tune slightly for next time gona switch back to opitfuel for next time tho i think its better :good:

As for the wheels just waiting to get my money from ebay then il give you a buzz k HUNTER :)

Edited by lpenhale15

Thats ok just wanted to point it out before you blow your engine!

No probs about the wheels, just i hadnt heard from you!

When will they be releasing the funds?

Edited by HUNTER.P

Thats ok just wanted to point it out before you blow your engine!

No probs about the wheels, just i hadnt heard from you!

When will they be releasing the funds?

Iam not sure mate will keep you posted :good:

It did actually seem a bit lean... not too bad though, not as bad as when Mr-Know-It-All club chairman gatecrashed his own club a fortnight ago on Saturday... he was a total Knob. Primed the engine too much, so it was a pain all day thanks to him. And he "misplaced" my tuning screwdriver (an extra long one I made from an oil cap) on the other side of the pits...

Why me?!

Thants enough ranting for one day anyhow.

what's the best fuel to run the truggy on, just for general looning about?

Optifuel, or 50/50 fuel as I call it, because it has good cooling from the oil (so the engine doesn't get too hot) and it has decent power output. Whereas, for example, Byrons race fuel is more 70/30, the 70 representing power. Also Optifuel won't void your HPI engine warranty whereas other fuels will.

A phew pics and vids from a bash i took my TT on last week at the Beach and dunes. Enjoy :good:

P.S Didnt break anything either................................................................................ until i got home and my pullstart was nakard :(

Being a n00b to Truggies I was Amazed how godamn big these things are out of the box lol, these are the only Truggies I really like, quite a different appearance to most others, maybe its just me I don't know :P

• Like 1