• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

***Mr T's HPI Nitro Rush***

Mr Terminator

OK,the Show us you Nitro Rush/Rush Evo threads been pinned,i've added the Firestorm to that aswell seeing as they're a natural evolution of the Rush,hope thats OK Jay,keeps the Firestorm owners happy and the thread will get more exposure and posts added....good.gif

I took her out on Thursday for half an hour to tune the new T-15 carb,forgot to add this,anyway it's tuned now and was 100% better,it has a bottom end take off now and absolutely shocked the hell out of me for speed,i'd say it's easily hitting 1/8th buggy speeds flat out,I can still lean it out a bit more yet on both needles but i'm happy with it overall,it handles great too and the Firestorm shocks are very smooth aswell,i've got the stock Rush Evo springs on the rear and wound the adjusting collar pretty far down and it's just about right,i'm still gonna go for the stiffer springs though....