• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Battlefield Bad Company 2

bodgemonkey

Was just wondering if anybody plays this game online?Would be a good thread to discuss tactics, weapons etc.

I'm on there quite a bit now aslong as my internet is working :)

XBL - Nosmonkey GTR

Was just wondering if anybody plays this game online?Would be a good thread to discuss tactics, weapons etc.

I'm on there quite a bit now aslong as my internet is working :)

XBL - Nosmonkey GTR

I've got this - but not had chance to play much recently..

Anyway, I'm a bit rubbish and keep getting dead too quick :confused:

I'll add you on XBL next time I'm on.:good:

I've got this - but not had chance to play much recently..

Anyway, I'm a bit rubbish and keep getting dead too quick :confused:

I'll add you on XBL next time I'm on.:good:

I only got it yesterday but just finished the campaign on normal. Played the online demo for a month but i'm still carp :lol:

:D I AM LOVING THE GAME! ^_^

Thing is I only play PS3 (You see.... its better lol)

You wanted to discuss tactics? Weapons and stuff. Well for general Tactics it depends what set up I am using, mainly its run and gun expecially when I have my shotgun out in the assault class. and on the way blow up anything that moves with C4 and lots of it.

Thats generally what I do. This usually gets me 20 or so kills averaging about 2k XP each match.

I mainly play Rush Mode but sometimes, I give conquest ago

Heres my weapon set-ups:

ASSAULT:

First Set-Up: USAS-12, M1911, C4, 12G Sgn, SG Upgrade and Vehicle Alt Weapon

Second Set-Up: G3, Tracer Dart, C4, Ex Upgr, Magnum Ammo and Vehicle Alt Weapon

ENGINEER:

G3, Tracer, M136AT4, Ex Upgr, Magnum Ammo and Vehicle Alt Weapon

MEDIC:

M60, M1911, 4x Optical, MMN LMG and Vehicle Alt Weapon

RECON:

M95, M1911, C4/Mortar, 12x Optical, Magnum Ammo and Vehicle Alt Weapon

Best Vehicle stopping tactics for me are placing c4 on the main roads near your base and waiting in a corner which covers your rear and flanks. wait for the vehicle and ignite ;)

in areas like Port Valdez waiting in the attic with a silenced weapon is also a good idea, great way to get your kills with knives up.

If sustaining heavy fire in a tank get out just before it explodes and run like the dickens!!!!!!!!!

Edited by nosmonkey

Best Vehicle stopping tactics for me are placing c4 on the main roads near your base and waiting in a corner which covers your rear and flanks. wait for the vehicle and ignite ;)

Thats really fun too!

I got a better one! Sneek into enemy base, stick one C4 on all the quadbikes and wait for an enemy to appear. Wait for them to get on and drive away a bit, and then hit the switch!

Bye Bye Enemy, they go flying! LOL

Thats really fun too!

I got a better one! Sneek into enemy base, stick one C4 on all the quadbikes and wait for an enemy to appear. Wait for them to get on and drive away a bit, and then hit the switch!

Bye Bye Enemy, they go flying! LOL

Or attach a c4 to your own quad and drive to there base and ignite :D

Seen another similar one before, buy you need a mate to do this!

One of you grab the UAV Station, hover at body level while you mate, using Assault class, bombs up the UAV with C4, you can stick on 6 sticks max.

Fly the UAV anywhere, but this works extremly well if you fly it to a M-Com station and then blow it! This blows the M-com up in one go!

Thing is you both need to have a microphone and a could connection for this to work well.

<<< same username as here on XBL

Probably the best guide/advice.

My personal one would be think before you switch to recon. You need numbers to take a base or an objective, having 7 people camped up in the trees unable to hit the side of a bus isn't helpful.

Edited by Stumungous

I play this competitively on PC with clanmates. The game is really fun, espeically when you have a group of friends playing as a squad. You can add me as a friend if you want, my username is 'EuXeu5'.

One of the guys I play with made this frag vid during the beta and it's still one of the best bc2 vids I've seen:

Edited by Samari

i play it alot :) gamer tag is the same as profile name ^_^

but i only play hardcore, cant be doing with shooting someone 400 times in the face only for them to noobtube me :)

i play most evenings at around 9, but me and my mates always play the same map... erm.. the desert town one thats called something harbour but doesnt have a harbour :D

i play it alot :) gamer tag is the same as profile name ^_^

but i only play hardcore, cant be doing with shooting someone 400 times in the face only for them to noobtube me :)

i play most evenings at around 9, but me and my mates always play the same map... erm.. the desert town one thats called something harbour but doesnt have a harbour :D

Thats arica harbour, then. And it does have a harbour, http://www.badcompany2.ea.com/war-room

Select arica harbour, and see the big ship. Thats a harbour

What console you on?? PS3/xBox

Edited by HUNTER.P

360 only atm, but mine gave up the ghost so i nicked my brother, but i may resort to dragging out the ps3 at some point

, i need someone to play with online!

Edited by HUNTER.P

i should be getting this soon if my girlfriend gets her arse into gear and buys me it(overdue birthday prezzie) oh an im a PS3 user, yaaaay!

PS3 Username H_U_N_T_E_R_93, sned me a message and say in it that you are from MSUK and I will happily add you!

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome match last night in squad deathmatch.

I got 31 kills and 12 deaths, best score i 've ever gotten! Had a team of noobs, the 3 of them got 17 kills in total i think, next best team got 27 kills.

I play mostly hardcore now though!

• 4 weeks later...

Reached Rank 25 now, for all bfbc2 users, go to this site http://www.13thmeu.org/forum.htm

Awesome clan that i'm in, for battlefield games , COD and Halo, Friendly and helpful, and managed to boost my skill level from around 120 to 176!

Well, bought the game and what can i say, AWESOME. Benn playing for about 2 hours now, anyone on PS3 want to play tonight?

Joe

Oh and psn is joebh123 good.gif

I'll play ya, will go and add you now!!

Accept me H_U_N_T_E_R_93

Wont be on for long got an ortho appointment 1st thing in the morn!

@joebh123

jeez your a popular man,

first i try to add you on psn but you currently have to many friends, and then i try to send you a pm and you cannot receive any, (on msuk i mean)