• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Hpi Baja

Corbs10

If you win your gonna get one hell of a baja!! Jono has looked after this like his baby, Never had any problems with engine or anything. It really is tip top!! I'm gutted that he's selling As he was my bash partner!!

Corbs you'll love it, and the shell is awesome I wanted it!!!

Edited by TheGava

If you win your gonna get one hell of a baja!! Jono has looked after this like his baby, Never had any problems with engine or anything. It really is tip top!! I'm gutted that he's selling As he was my bash partner!!

Corbs you'll love it, and the shell is awesome I wanted it!!!

thanks for info so it is a tip top baja

So why not offer him the £750 he has said he will let it go for?

Oh and I know where there is a much higher spec one for sale too at the same price :whistling:

he wants to let the auction end

Edited by Corbs10

looks nice mate but if you get out bid i would go for Carl Baja. I prefer his one and you could save a few pennies compared to the one you bidding on

Isn't this the one he could never get to start??

Joking :P :P :P :P

Always worked well when I've seen it.

Some vid here:

looks nice mate but if you get out bid i would go for Carl Baja. I prefer his one and you could save a few pennies compared to the one you bidding on

i think it is 2 hopped up my opion

Corbs if I were you mate ... I'd get Carl's BAJA... Great peice of Kit... Well worth the money ..

carl is a great chap, I know he has looked after his car very much ... You wouldnt be dissapointed at all ...

I recently Brought a new car... BIGRED ... I totaly forgot Carl was selling his .. Other wise I would have brought it... lol..

Edited by ooO CuRbY Ooo

Corbs if I were you mate ... I'd get Carl's BAJA... Great peice of Kit... Well worth the money ..

carl is a great chap, I know he has looked after his car very much ... You wouldnt be dissapointed at all ...

I recently Brought a new car... BIGRED ... I totaly forgot Carl was selling his .. Other wise I would have brought it... lol..

thnx