• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

radio probs

diamond dog

Hello

I just got my first nitro today (inferno 7.5) and have been running in engine all day. After a couple of starting probs all was going well until, on my 3rd tank I lost radio control of the vehicle. Luckily I was in a quiet area and due to low speed the car stopped in long grass. I turned off the transmitter and reciever and back on again and evrything worked but after a couple of minutes the problem happened again - reset everything, checked servos worked tried again but same problem happened 4-5 minutes later. I can only think the batteries need changing but as I said earlier they were brand new today. Any suggestions?

well you should expect a good few hours out of them, are they good quality batteries or are they just cheap and cheerful. if i was you id go to somewhere like asda and get a good set of rechargable ones for the TX and a battery pack for the RX