• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Jato plus OS18TM?

Hi guys i have just been down the shed to put my paddock stands away and spotted my jato on the shelf.Last time i used it i hit a kerb head on at full speed and bent it in half :P .I bought a new upgrade chassi,RPM parts and talon wheels and tyres but never toutched it again.I bought it indoors and reached down beside my chair in the front room and pulled out a brand new OS18TM that i bought for my T-Maxx(thats down the shed aswell).I am going to have to find a header that fits as the OS one is for the Maxx?The motor fits the mounts so apart from the header it should drop straight in.Now when this is sorted it should be fast :D .

Thanks adolf.I have got a header pipe on order from the states that is ment to fit.Its the hpi rs4 2.It mite need a bit of grinding to make it fit the os as it can toutch the back plate apparently but thats no biggy.Just got to wait for it to turn up now :good: .