• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Sheffield Charity RC Truck Show (Tanks Welcome) 25th April

The_Blue_Dragon

Hi People,

I'm sorry if this isn't the right forum but I thought some of you might also have some trucks and I see no problem with tanks coming too.

On the 25th April I've organised a Charity Truck Show at Stocksbridge Youth Centre to raise funds for the centre which is specially designed to bring disabled and able bodied people together. The centre has toilet faculties, kitchen area where snacks will be made, coffee bar so kids can have some sweets, plenty of power sockets for charging.

The centre has a large hall where a road layout will be market out and also there is a large field for using tanks.

Oranda-Design : Will be donating some custom parts to raffle off and will also have a stall which they will be doing demos on how to do various airbrush technics.

FusionHobies : Have donated a RTR Tamiya Subaru which will be raffled off on the day

Greg Saynor : Is a local haulage company who will be fetching one of their special airbrushed full size trucks for the children to have a look round and a sit on.

Truck Model World - Has donated a 1year subscription which will be raffled off on the day.

facebook.jpg

poster.jpg