• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

fuel pipe filter

Mossman96

so if i were to get the one u have with the priming bulb u wouldnt have to put ur finger over the exhuast ???

Correct. Squeeze the rubber bit a few times and fuel will be at the carb.

I've seen an argument recently to suggest you could also have one between exhaust and tank. As the primer

one's are one-way flow only, fit it the right way round and in theory the pressure in your tank will be kept up

as it can't escape back into the exhaust. Only what I read, might be for specific cars that are suffering lean

bog when cornering.

it depends on the car what you need to do with the exhaust line, most cars are fine. its cars like the savage with a side tank have probs. orion did a pressure widgety thing that did just the job.

the primer works well if theres fuel through it but not so well on air, i just tend to keep fuel in the tank

it depends on the car what you need to do with the exhaust line, most cars are fine. its cars like the savage with a side tank have probs. orion did a pressure widgety thing that did just the job.

the primer works well if theres fuel through it but not so well on air, i just tend to keep fuel in the tank

Agreed, I've never had the lean bog problem but now I got MT with side tank I'll have to see how it goes.