• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

sony ps3 40gb price drop

well here it is, my ps3.

its the 40gb model i bought at the end of last summer, its had very little use [hence the sale] and its all in perfect working order [i restored it to factory settings just recently]

it comes with 2 original sixaxis controllers, i generally used them on a rotation basis and they work fine if a little dusty.

it has 4 leads for use with tv's with scart, rgb, component and hdmi inputs

the power lead is possibly not the original as i have switched it that many times, if not its just an ordinary kettle lead and makes absolutly no difference

the included games are:

lost planet extreme condition [virtually no use, played it twice]

medal of honour aireborne [used maybe 3 times]

call of duty 3 [used but works perfectly and imo the online gameplay is ace]

need for speed pro street, played for a couple of long streaks, works perfectly

skate [probably the most used of the games but works perfectly

out of all of these games call of duty 4 and call of duty 5 have now been sold and will not be in the main 'bundle' despite being pictured

DSC00898.jpg

DSC00899.jpg

DSC00901.jpg

DSC00902.jpg

DSC00903.jpg

i can get more photo's of nessacary

i am looking for

Edited by adolf hamster

well ive got a pm offer for cod4 and lost planet i will see where that goes. i want to leave some games though for the bundle so first 4 sold then thats it [leaving 3 for the bundle] :good:

• 2 weeks later...

up we go.

been away on hols recently but now i am starting back to school i should be able to post within a few days, i will see about getting a box for all this so its not lying around my room