• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

1st Elcon Cleon in North America?

[AK]Zip

I do believe so. I am now the proud owner of what possibly may be the very first Elcon Cleon in North America. I don't think any more words are needed here...

I will just say that I will keep updated progress both here and on my site where you will be able to follow the build progress and post build opinions. Pictures and even video's of it running will be added as I get there. :D

http://apuresound.com/RC/cleon/index.html

01.JPG

02.JPG

03.JPG

04.JPG

05.JPG

06.JPG

07.JPG

08.JPG

09.JPG

10.JPG

11.JPG

12.JPG

13.JPG

14.JPG

Thanks,

Alex

very good choice mate, like it when there new outer the box, are you going to put the elcon air brakes on it, might have to get one very soon too,

I am not planning on running the air brakes from the start as I wanted to see how well it brakes on the standard rear brake setup, but I do plan on getting it later on.

i love it when cars are brand new, especially the more complicated type like that, they just look so clean and trim... but what happens if you crash? wont you bend all your nice new shiny metalwork?

and the big question, how much was it :P

I will do my best not to crash. If I do I will purchase replacement parts of what ever I brake.

:o he has a beard! dude i worship you and your car

Great another follower!

• 4 weeks later...

My 2 Cleon bodies have now been painted and I got them back tonight. The pictures really do the bodies no justice since it is dark so I will be taking new pictures tomorrow outside in the sun to really show how amazing they came out.

01.JPG

02.JPG

Thanks,

Alex