• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

world speed r/c event

chris52

Looking good Chris,especially the Taz shelled model,it looks wierd but sort of right if you know what I mean.The black jobby looks well slick,are you fitting a wing on the black shell...?? Good luck dude and lets see some record times for that class.... :good:;)

Looking good Chris,especially the Taz shelled model,it looks wierd but sort of right if you know what I mean.The black jobby looks well slick,are you fitting a wing on the black shell...?? Good luck dude and lets see some record times for that class.... :good:;)

thanks Mr T :D will take the rear spoiler with me but gonna try it without it fitted for less drag and as its just straight line speed so it should be ok.

would like to try get a record but the competition is steep, i'm gonna need 104mph+ out of the twin just to beat last years record, and 85mph+ from the fusion. will get plenty of video though and get them posted on here. also there is a chap coming from sweden "i think" with a brushless setup thats been clocked at over 125mph so that should be interesting.

where bouts it happening

Shakespeare County Raceway

Long Marston Airfield

Long Marston

Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 8LL

racing starts at 10:00 but you need to be there for 9:30 latest if you want to compete

chris

Edited by chris52