• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

help meeee

doom56

ok in the pass week ive been trying to find a hub for a fork im about to order on monday but i cant find a hub instock anywhere

i going to order this fork

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=13696

but it dont come with a hub as i emailed them. but have suggested this http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=7265

as you can see its not instock and they dont know when they next lot is comming in.

so went on ebay and found this

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/New-WOODMAN-BILL-LEF...p3286.m63.l1177

but this is in the US and will endup paying import tax.

so can anyone get a better luck of finding on instock and easy to order as my lbs is trying as well.

ooo a lefty fork :D i love those things the bike shop i worked at used to sell cannondales with leftys on ^_^ have u tried looking at shops that stock cannondales??? as they should be able to get them for you?? through their supplier

but in meantime i will have a look round and a quick phone round hehe see if i can hunt one down :good:

here u go dude hope this helps

http://www.absolutelybikes.com/acatalog/USE_products.html

steve

Edited by rustybasher

i coluld kiss you right now but no but who knows ziggy may :P

edit:::

orded hub will order the front forks on monday as im now low on cash now lol. blame errrrrr ziggy. :good:

i coluld kiss you right now but no but who knows ziggy may :P

edit:::

orded hub will order the front forks on monday as im now low on cash now lol. blame errrrrr ziggy. :good:

ur welcome doom :P

Now the unsuspected debits to ur card are for personal habbits ;P

heheheh

Ziggy

i need help again

ive got the fork and the hub should arrive any time now but i cant find any info on the net on how many holes has the hub got so i can get ready to take to the shop. cos i have 2 wheels wich is a 32 and a 36.

:helpsmilie:

just edited this post dude i found out its 32hole i found a bike with the sub forks and hub on and counted the spokes :lol: my wheels are 48R and 36F. heres the pic u can double count if it helps :D calm any worries

tomac-carbide.jpg

steve

Edited by rustybasher

are you sure thats a sub hub lol cos i wanna match my mavic 321s but they are 36 hole :S ive tried to count these ones but just they tilt the bike which is hard to see.

subpic_4.jpg

ive googled for more and found a clear pic of a sub hub and its a 32 :( dam looks like i will have to use missmatch rims again :(

depends how much your offering. :P maybe i can part exchange some parts i found in my messy room (yes im clearing it out) fround think its the old home M4 front and rear discbrake set with metal braid cables.

How much would you sell them for, that's if you don't part ex them. The diskbrakes that is.

donno but i will sell so cheep tho maybe a tenna plus a fiver to post. so

ah mate thats a pain in the ass about the hub dude :( be worth the trouble tho when its up and running ^_^ they ride like no other forks. its hard to explain but u will get what i mean when u ride yours :D can u get pics of the discset dude? :D and i will sort out pics of the rims :good: i might be interested in a swap :D as for price im open to offers ^_^

steve

its a hope disc brakes with metel braid and all ready to use but i think the pads needs cleaning and im not sure but i think the rear is leaking but solved that as i found it had a screw bolt missing.

will inclued an adaptor if the rear disc is to big for your bike.

DSC00999.JPG

DSC01000.JPG

ah mate thats a pain in the ass about the hub dude :( be worth the trouble tho when its up and running ^_^ they ride like no other forks. its hard to explain but u will get what i mean when u ride yours :D can u get pics of the discset dude? :D and i will sort out pics of the rims :good: i might be interested in a swap :D as for price im open to offers ^_^

steve

i have counted the hub and is a 32hole. so make sure its a 32 hole rim lol

also just noticed cos i forgot that one of the disc is a kustom job as its got my local bike shop name "Street life" on it

haha i will dude :D ooo they are the hope c2 open levers i like those ^_^ i had them on my atx1 dh bike. ahhh brings back memories ^_^ i have the mono m4's on my bike now but tbh ive always liked the old style calipers. theese one peice calipers suck :lol:

(edit) you seen the new rotors crc do? they are mad :P specialy the skull ones

steve

Edited by rustybasher

the front disc is 205mm and the rear is 65mm

rear 65 :o bit small ;) u mean 165mm or 185?? ^_^

are the discs 6 bolt pattern or old 5 bolt style?? if they are 6 bolt then i will have em off ya dude :D

just pm me your addy and i will send ya the money on tuesday :good:

steve

Edited by rustybasher

sorry the rear is 165mm and the front is 205mm.

are you going to be paying via paypal or post?

sorry the rear is 165mm and the front is 205mm.

are you going to be paying via paypal or post?

by post mate i dont have paypal :( it will be sent recorded or special delivery so it gets to ya safe. cus i dnt trust royal fail :lol: you can check my feedback ^_^ its all good :D

steve

Edited by rustybasher