• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Losi Super truck bag

ive got the hpi one, im the guy nick was talking about :D

LST fits in easy. if you take the wheels off you can turn it sideways and get even more spare room. very well built. pricey, but worth it.

Where did you get it from? MOdelsport?

I deffo need one of these bags-regardless of the price as I have to travel by bus to my local track which is a bitch ;)

Thanks for the advice.

yep, here you go!

as you can see it has 2 inserts which you can place where you want to divide up the bag. there are velcro strips all along the case so you can put it where u want (although the smaller one has to connect to the bigger one, so to use it the bigger one has to be the correct distance from one of the ends). there are two velcro straps which you can pull over the contents to help secure them, as you can see on my wheels. very well built, with a trolly carry handle thing and roller blade type wheels, also got a single hand at the end and long handle on both sides that can be velcroed together. big heavy duty zip, the inside lining also zips out (i think) so you can wash it, or just shake the dirt off.

sorry the pictures a bit crap but you get the idea.

handle7oa.th.jpg

inside5cv.th.jpg

outside8dx.th.jpg

Edited by kevinb456