• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

YPB 21/06/08

Turner Boy

This sounds like a good turnout guys!

spzero, you'll be fine on your own mate, no chavs or owt around so itll be kool, also when were out, theres no restrictions or anything! were just a bunch of mates meeting for the laff me and josh started the ypb in like 2006 lol just a laff, tbh, we prefer NO PETROL models as they are just too big and loud for the surrounding ares, but nitros and leccys no matter what size are always welcome!

This sounds like a really good bash, i could have probably got down if i hadn't failed my driving test 4 times lol. If its a frequent thing though I can deffo come on a future bash :good:

Make sure you get plenty of vids, pics ect :rolleyes:

Edited by BadRobot

I have a new arrival for saturday too guys, all been well, after 10 months, my big block maxx will be complete! woooooo! shud be a beast!

evo guy, u wont get alot im afraid mate, chris sold his rush on ebay fully kitted up with a nosram .18 engine, the works! (my old one ;)) only went for

Edited by Turner Boy

spzero, you'll be fine on your own mate, no chavs or owt around so itll be kool, also when were out, theres no restrictions or anything! were just a bunch of mates meeting for the laff me and josh started the ypb in like 2006 lol just a laff, tbh, we prefer NO PETROL models as they are just too big and loud for the surrounding ares, but nitros and leccys no matter what size are always welcome!

:( So no petrol maybe i wont be welcome then? unless i can convince the wife i NEED another car, lol

ignore turner boy he is a bit grumpy at the moment :D yes we welcome any r/c so get yourself down mate.

chris

Sorry people but i can't make it. Damn Damn it sounds like a great day coming up.

Work as reared its ugly head again, I have to fly to the middle east again on Friday so i well and truly wont be able to make it.

Sorry

Stuart

I saw that and was sooooo P***ed off, then i scrolled and now i just think you a T**t :P

Its all good, but if lots of large scale start whizzing round the dominate the place and it becomes very loud and very cramped, and our area aint that big!

Ok guys, its on, you all have ample notice now, so i want no excuses!

You all know the drill, and i can dress it up with fancy words and exciting catchphrases all you want, but we know whats going down!

Bash time is nigh people! It's on, were going bigger, badder and buster (i know - buster?? wft?) than ever! Chris is bringing the ramps, and if the weather is good, i expect it'll be a good turnout, hopefully we can finally get the ramps on the awp from some insane height again, as its been a while since that happened!

So yeah, c'mon down guys, same location, say 10:30 - 11:00am start? should be a great day, maybe we can get the markers back out for the drag races on the awp too, its been a while, so its deffo time for some carnage!

Thats about it really, i wanna see you all there plus the empty promise crew who always plan on attending but never make it....... ill name and shame, lee, ripon, get your a$$es down!

C'mon lads, its officially bash season! Bring on the heat!

Oh BTW estimated attendance figures are 12+ based on the standard crew attending!

Not my fault i work saturdays :angry:. God I hate that place. I do however have 2 weeks off from next week so perhaps organise one for one of those weeks and ill be there? I really want to go aswell, just fixed my savage and and am still to flip it, so im desperate. I keep asking for saturdays of aswell, but nooooo. feel like a fricking prisoner in that place. swore on shop floor earlier and a customer complained haha. dont care sack me if they want.

Edited by m3lyc

• 4 weeks later...