• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

revo for sale

crouchy

hi guys lookin at selling my revo jst not sure how much i would get.i bought it on feb 8 /08.

and since then ive put on it, rpm upper an lower arms and upgraded push rod arms, but only on the front end. the engine only had 1 gallon through it and i had problems with it so i sent it back

to traxxas an they have recond all the engine inside and bench tested it, i have receipts to prove.

so the engine does need running in again.

i have all origional receipts, box and starters and chargers and everything you need to get it running including msuk fuel and 4 glow plugs.

it also has a set of wheels not sure wot with new pro line tyres on, as we as the origional wheels.

i paid 370 for this from msuk on the date shown, without the few extras,so iwould be grateful if you can give me an idea how much i will get back, thanks

hi guys lookin at selling my revo jst not sure how much i would get.i bought it on feb 8 /08.

and since then ive put on it, rpm upper an lower arms and upgraded push rod arms, but only on the front end. the engine only had 1 gallon through it and i had problems with it so i sent it back

to traxxas an they have recond all the engine inside and bench tested it, i have receipts to prove.

so the engine does need running in again.

i have all origional receipts, box and starters and chargers and everything you need to get it running including msuk fuel and 4 glow plugs.

it also has a set of wheels not sure wot with new pro line tyres on, as we as the origional wheels.

i paid 370 for this from msuk on the date shown, without the few extras,so iwould be grateful if you can give me an idea how much i will get back, thanks

any more suggestions would be grate.