• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Fancy treating myself after motorbike accident

Hi guy's i had a prity bad motorbike accident on saturday and it payday tommorow so to cheer myself up i fancy treating myself to something.I have got quite a few tucks already.Petrol and nitro.I fancy a cheap,strong,nippy little basher.How about the new mt2 G3.0.Are they any good?Thanks.

Edited by martin34

Sorry to hear about the off dude,hope your ok,its not fun as I know first hand,I had a big time accident.The MT2 G3.0 is one nice little truck,never had one but know people who have and they are a great basher and capable of good backflips and as Rich said,for the price they are at the moment they're a worthwhile buy.... :good:

Sorry to hear about the off dude,hope your ok,its not fun as I know first hand,I had a big time accident.The MT2 G3.0 is one nice little truck,never had one but know people who have and they are a great basher and capable of good backflips and as Rich said,for the price they are at the moment they're a worthwhile buy.... :good:

Cheers Mr.T.My bike is a gsx1400 and as you will know is a big old thing so the parked cars took a rite hit :ph34r: .I mite order one tomorow unless i can find anything else that takes my fancy.

hope your not hurt mate, been down the road myself once, luckly i didnt get hurt..

Thanks mate.I am not to bad concidering.I have no skin on my left forearm and stitches in the elbow.A big hole in the left side of my body that they cant stich.Not alot of my skin on my right forearm and a gash and graze on my knee and a whopping big bruise on my hip :helpsmilie: but if i had hit a car while slideing i would of been alot worse.

unlucky dude, been off a few time aswell, it sucks :( was it a slippy road or did you get knocked off?

The crt .5 is supposed to be mega, but i woudlnt get it for bashability over a mt2, the size of the .5 renders it useless in most off road situations, whereas a mt2 will get through/over the tougher stuff that will stop a .5 dead in its tracks.

Thanks Turner boy.I was just simply going way to fast and a car came around the bend and i locked the front.Been round that bend a million times before but i suppose saturday just wasnt my day :( .I went for the crt.5 in the end.I wont be useing it in long grass and i have an old mt2 in the shed and the difference between the new and old one isnt realy enough to make me get another but while i was down there i did dig out my hellfire to clean it up.It needs an engine so i will have to make a choice of what engine to get for it.I am thinking Axial 32 or Picco 28 monster B)