• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

revo goal post crash

crouchy

hi all just crashed my revo into the goal post :( and afta takin it home to do an afta run clean a screw fell from sumwere. any suggestions on how to find wer it fell from as its so small i dont think im gna find out.

has any1 got any parts for sale for wot i need they are front left suspension arm upper and lower and a new push rod, thanks guys and look 4ward to your suggestions :good:

thank god im not the only one crouchy that crash there revo into a goal post mine lost the whole rear end i ripped it apart

dont have any ideas where the screw came from sorry

lewis

thank god im not the only one crouchy that crash there revo into a goal post mine lost the whole rear end i ripped it apart

lewis

yeh u got the whole of the field an yet you decide to try an go through the only 5inch upstanding piece of steel on there.. crazy

exactly right crouchy this is what i did to mine

DSC00010.jpg

lewis

yeh mine is the same but its front left on mine. oh well ive priced it up and it will cost just under 10 pound for replacement parts, jst debating weather to get alloy though

get rpm arms as they're indestructible from what i've heard.

yes i agree get rpm!!! u will find it almost impossible to break. :D they do pretty much everything for revo even some wheels i think :lol: i have rpm arms and bumpers on my revo and have broke everything else apart from my rpm stuff :lol:

steve