• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

YPB 30/3/08

Turner Boy

Right-o i know its not much notice, but its notice enuff, well be out this weekend in the usual spot, on sunday the 30th, its a sunday this week, that doesnt happen often (blame chris) but it sometimes does lol so deal with it, hope to see most of you out again, as the previous bashes have been freakin' awesome wiith the amount of people there, we just need to keep attendance up and we can start looking at ways to have more fun, me and tatey discussed a fire ramp, but we wont go into that now, im sure we can try and get into the trees again, and maybe a few drag races on the awp would be good, if we can get a few in each class we can do proper races :) although we all know its more fun to go jumping :D

Well call it an 11 start for now, that may be subject to chage if people cant do that, what we thinking, any one up for it?

Scott.

i will be there and the twin engine 777 is coming out to do a bit of bashing before its new engines arrive no jumping tho but plenty of speed runs on the grass and awp :D

the speed gun will be there but unless i can sort somthing else out the ramps wont :( ( my car with the tow bar is in the garage)

will be a good day tho

chris

you bringin any rcs rich or still getting over the trolley incedent

yes - I'm bringing a specially modified Sainsbury's trolley with twin LiPo and dual axle brushless motors.. B) B)

Or maybe I'll just bring my buggy :whistling:

Jonny - I've got batteries you can use aswell matey.

In fact, I'll try to dig out my old hump pack plug top charger. If I can find it, you can have it.

oo its looking liek another good un :)

ive decided on my weapons, i mean r/c's lol revo to go swimming, savvy for bashing and the little leccy for a laff on the skate park hehee, leaving the jato home this week cos i cba to put the offroad wheels on it heehee

Just make sure water doesn't get in the wheels. As for the exhaust, couldn't you make a snorkel with an exhaust deflector, or is it not that much of a big deal.

yeah definatley make sure water doesnt get in the wheels as i found out wi the mammoth adds a lot of weight to the car lol and yeah raising the exhaust would help

lol ill silicone and glue the wheels then, and if water gets in my exhaust the majority of the leccys will already be ****²ed so its irrelevant :) its got a twin exit pipe aswell lol so ****² knows, but its very unriliable lol itll probs cut out or sommat anyways haha

it needs an rb 523 combo, but i dont have the

lol ill silicone and glue the wheels then, and if water gets in my exhaust the majority of the leccys will already be ****²ed so its irrelevant :) its got a twin exit pipe aswell lol so ****² knows, but its very unriliable lol itll probs cut out or sommat anyways haha

it needs an rb 523 combo, but i dont have the

lol, It will proberly need a parachute. ( only if he misses)

if he missies it will only land in the main road rofl nothing to worry about

indeed!

and it'll be fine, chris got his buggy's in the tree and ht jato is lighter and more powerful, so i cant possibly fail (yeah right)

but i guess well see when the time comes :)

andy be nice to see you again mate, it has been a while, have u got any r/c's at all?

well you lot sorry but i have to leave YPB already ! my dad has found another bashing group that is closer to me how crap

bye!

have fun without me

ye mate iv still got my durga but i cant afford to bash it really and it will only have a 27 stock motor in it all my batteries will have been used lol

ill try get my brother out so i can kick one of his cars