• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

steering servos?

staffy

hi i'm on the grab for help again lol :P

i've been out with my buggy today and buggered my steering sevo! was just wondering what would be the best sevo to get???

mines one of the later models with the metal gear already fitted, don't tell me about the shell lol i've just completly smashed mine today when it landed on its roof lol

will any of the fg sells fit??

I think they wud, but i'm not sure they would fit the chassis, by the looks of it the Mutilator chassis is wider and looks more squarish than the Fg chassis which looks more triangularish (is that even a word?) :P if you get what i mean.

I've heard the rhino is one of the best servos you can get for petrols, although if you keep breaking it i'd try and pick a decent one up on ebay.

Modelsport <---- i've also heard these servos are pretty decent, its a little cheaper than the rhino.

and anth whats so bad about the mutilators? :lol: I think they're a pretty decent budget petrol, the main problem with them was the plastic cogs, which they solved, and i even think they've redesigned the shells. Although i dont reli like the look of the shells anyway :rolleyes:

And i'm glad they brought out the mutilator, because most of its alloy upgrades fit my Carson Attack :D

hi guys thanks for the replies :) i've been onto modelsport today and they told me that they've had a lot of the rhino servos back and advised me to go with the hitec h/d servo so i've ordered one so should be :rc_car: again this weekend till i reck it again :P

as for the shells i found a guy on ebay that makes fiberglass copies so i took my buggy to him today and the leopard shell fits mint with just minor mods so i've bought one only