• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

mini inferno

danh

and by a set of ball races as they come bushed as standard...

then a set of gp AA style batteries as it takes 6 x AA cells..

umm.lol.imma wait till all the yanks have broke theres so i know what needs fixing first lol

thats ok, im just looking for some thing to plaay around with in thew house and round the side streets. the sav is a litttle to noisy for the folk round there. id be upgrading it with a mamba at some stage also so i dont thik the wieght issue wil be aprioblem with that.

they are supposed to be very heavy for what they are and sluggish

id say rc18t/mini-t/rockbuster

for off road anyway

where the ******************************* did you hear that!!!

you can fit a 8 cell pack split into two in the minferno.

however it is all plastic and would draw you..and your overdraft..into hopup hell.

tell them to **** then lol...cos they talk poo

:P i'lll get the exact extract i didnt read it all (its just me (i hate reading)

1min

nope it was just someone comment

personally i would get an rc18t in stead and i'll wait to see the review on it

Well sadly i cant get a hyper 7 my mum said to dangerous and well i aint arguein this one so the half 8 wins, Racer are doing a reveiw on the half 8 in the june issue altho i would prefer rcci to test it but beggers cant be choosers, i have noticed that at the nuremburg (thats probably the wrong spelling) toy fair kyosho had it on show with:

alloy shock towers, oil filled shocks, carbon fibre top deck optional battery pack, red anodised turnbuckles, red anodised alloy screws (like that will help the performance), alloy antenna mount, and a optiona motor. Its all fair and good kyosho showing all these extras but i cant find them anywhere.

alloy shock towers, oil filled shocks, carbon fibre top deck optional battery pack, red anodised turnbuckles, red anodised alloy screws (like that will help the performance), alloy antenna mount, and a optiona motor. Its all fair and good kyosho showing all these extras but i cant find them anywhere.

i think that is the MP777 version of the mini inferno, so you get the extra bling and carbon fibre

Monstrous

the half-8, as lush as it seems, is going to be a plastic hop up hell.

your gonna wanna spend so much money on all the alloy parts that i think id rather just wait for a kit version and see what it contains.

hell the driveshaft is even plastic ...

The New inferno is ok but is sort of a little plasticy and that esc cooling heatsink is stupid it's sopose 2 make it look like the full size one!! i wouldn't get one though rather get a mint t there so cool!!

:P:):(:DB)B)