• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Engine tuning problems

samij121

ive got my car out the garage. but have got some problemos:

How do i know if my fuel is gone of?

the engine starts, then stalls v.quickly, is it tuning or just cause its very cold?

what is considered base settings for LSN?

thanks all

ive got my car out the garage. but have got some problemos:

How do i know if my fuel is gone of?

the engine starts, then stalls v.quickly, is it tuning or just cause its very cold?

what is considered base settings for LSN?

thanks all

Yeah it could be down to being cold, heat it up with a hair dryer first. but it could also be down to the tune. when did you loose it last ?

where was the fuel stored? im not sure how it would look being off, probs cloudy and a horrible brown colour.

Base settings ... your gonna need to tell us what engine it is mate.

If it was running before you stored it then i wouldnt touch the needles. Just either heat it up with a hairdryer or when it starts, leave the glowplug igniter on for a few seconds till the engine has enough heat to continue idling.

Damo

ok cool, the fuel has been stored on a window ledge....so maybe not the best place....but it looks fine

the engine is .25 size..

urr, the car was running well. but its very cold atm, so i will use the hair drier and continue trying to start it until it gets warm....

its just the LSN looks unusually lean, maybe i tuned it that way and its not that lean at all.

thanks