• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

T-maxx 3.3 - best fuel/%?

MaxxNitro

at my local modelshop they said the muel ur using was good but the best fuel around and i use thiss with great performance get 20% model technics big bang fuel it is absolutely brilliant mate

its a question its only a small-block engine and SB u dont usually use 25%

However its a Big-small block (19.6)

So do u push the 25% into it?

My honest opionon if its good fuel like O'donell / Byron what ever u can get

But crap fuels like Modeltechniks - squeeze what ever u can out the fuel - going to the 25%

If Byrons 20% was available to where me an ross are more easily then i'd of suggested 20%

But 16% is what he can get best so thats where it stood

However just stay away from Tornado - and if possible Model Techniks (or renamed stuff like Elite R/c fuel)

Ziggy

Traxxas reccomend O'Donnels or Byrons mate, and there good fuels so i would stick with those :D

ohh and i'd go for 25%, go for 20% if your feeling tame :P

EDIT: just had a look on the Traxxas website and they recommed their own brand of Nitro not Byrons or O'Donnels .... however, that said, both are still suggested as being the better of the fuel brands out there.

Edited by Danny-B-

Traxxas reccomend O'Donnels or Byrons mate, and there good fuels so i would stick with those :D

ohh and i'd go for 25%, go for 20% if your feeling tame :P

EDIT: just had a look on the Traxxas website and they recommed their own brand of Nitro not Byrons or O'Donnels .... however, that said, both are still suggested as being the better of the fuel brands out there.

thankyou for the info mate

We run 30% in our revo 3.3 it was recomended by the shop we got it from the carb settings are higher than factory it runs nice and cool around the 220 mark plenty of smoke and it goes like stink wheelies on command.