• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Wire mesh (or a source of where to get it)

Hpi_matrix_stock

halfrauds will have it or any motor place that does car mods, becareful when putting it on there is a front and a back. as I found out when doing my mates Celica 190 body kit for him

You can also get that sort of mesh in B+Q. They do all sorts of patterns in steel and ali. and the prices were'nt as expensive as Halfords.

I went in B&Q and Halfords and neither had a fine mesh? Nearest B&Q had was mesh for rabbit hutches and the Halfords stuff looked pretty similar (only £20 :shockingscary:)

Does anyone know a place online I can get it? I want a mesh like a seive only maybe not so fine.

Edited by Hpi_matrix_stock

Aha, Links dont work but I know what to search for :good: I was always typing in "fine mesh" and never found anything Doh!

Cheers mate thats great :good: Still not as fine as I would like but will probably do :yes:

Edited by Hpi_matrix_stock

I went in B&Q and Halfords and neither had a fine mesh? Nearest B&Q had was mesh for rabbit hutches and the Halfords stuff looked pretty similar (only £20 :shockingscary:)

Does anyone know a place online I can get it? I want a mesh like a seive only maybe not so fine.

Its defenately in B+Q (B+Q Depot) I bought some for my motorbike and like I said they had all differen patterns. It wasn't in the hardware dept though. They come in two different sizes and are packaged in a hard clear plastic sleeve. Try the ailse with draw runners, thats where it was in my local branch and I think all the B+Q's have the same set up.