• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

girlz are dumbass's

c0sie

:lol: god i hate beefy girls nothing worse then a fat bird that thinks she's FIT ,with a crop top on,and her belly hangin out,goin "WAT EVER" :lol:

YA PHIL ya puff,get your own ya bitch :blink:

Edited by hoss

omg! phil and JC have the same avator!!

they are teh gays!!

*points*

the avatars aint the same. wheres ya specs :blink:

gay????? c0sie. never could take that serious cos every ones gay to you lay off the pot and you might see people the right way round

vicky reminds me of the piggy that i put up on your forum c0sie just for the books

whoapiggy8nm.th.jpg

if you admin peeps can be bothered to look at this thread you can take this pic away if ya dont like it

the avatars aint the same. wheres ya specs :blink:

gay????? c0sie. never could take that serious cos every ones gay to you lay off the pot and you might see people the right way round

vicky reminds me of the piggy that i put up on your forum c0sie just for the books

whoapiggy8nm.th.jpg

if you admin peeps can be bothered to look at this thread you can take this pic away if ya dont like it

im drug free my friend..am teh good b0y lol

same avator = gay =D

:blink:  ooooow get her ,sauser of milk for table one,hand bags at ten passes,LOL    ,phil you can use your own,but cosie,you better borrow ya sisters,hahahahhahahha :lol:

rofl.gif !

funny funny funny lol

handbag using gay he is lol

*p0ints*

im drug free my friend..am teh good b0y lol

same avator = gay =D

not what ya sis thought :lol:

you did that c0sie or something starage happened on the forum or someone playing a practical joke or you c0sie got an admin to do that or...

not what ya sis thought :lol:

you did that c0sie or something starage happened on the forum or someone playing a practical joke or you c0sie got an admin to do that or...

thats how i see it..as the pic shows..im **** on photoshop so you know i couldnt have done that

your just a man lover..yeah