• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Mammoth OG parts or roller!?

NEJ35

bit of a long shot this but does anyone have a mammoth og gathering dust at the back of their closet?????? :helpsmilie:

anything considered!!!

thanks in advance!! :good:

mine had an argument with concrete grid!!! ouch!!!! :o:(

nej

hi,

i have 1 and 3/4 mammoths and was wondering if you have any issues with it stripping first gear when its running, mine has nailed two in twenty minutes of runnin and i cant work out why. ill pm you in 2 mins.

nick

hiya iv done about 2 aswell although mines lasted quite long and iv given mine some serious stick lol

iv got about 2 spares aswell now jus always carry em with me

engine alignment is the key! :shockingscary:

adjust fron underneath and also the fixings on the top that allow the engine to slide on the mounts!

blue loctite the screws when set!!! :good:

hi,

i have 1 and 3/4 mammoths and was wondering if you have any issues with it stripping first gear when its running, mine has nailed two in twenty minutes of runnin and i cant work out why. ill pm you in 2 mins.

nick

have jreplied to your pm bud :D

:blush:

any pics of the other one squid :rolleyes:

the other one is split down into parts neil, give me 5 and ill try n get some pics to you of all the stuff.

nick