• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

maintenence

olly

Well, i race every 3 weeks or so and i do 3x5 minute heats and then either a 20, 15 or 10 minute final depending how good i do in the heats. Fixing while im there is usually around 10 minutes worth all day but it just depends on your luck really. I spend more time cleaning though, after 1 race day i normally strip it and clean it fully.. thats the boring part :(

Depends on how good a car you have, how hard you bash it, how well you run it in and ho wwell you look after it etc etc etc

The car part yes

But bashing and running it in and how u look after it not always

The car plays the biggest part

U need to research and find out whats really good at racing and strenght

U can look after ur car as much as u like, but it could end up breaking down as much old skodas used todo

Ziggy

thanks for all of that and i will take it to consideration and i will tell you the one i am getting it is a hyper 7 s nitro buggy (obvouisly lol) and what percentage of the time do u spend fixing it all.

everyone that i have spoken too say that they recomend a eletric because for someone that has never even used a rc car they recomend one because they say nitro are too unreliable but ive still got an nitro... so help would be appreciated

cheers olly