• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Finally a run!

Havoc87

Well finally took the Truck out today even though its still wet.

Its the "Shenqi" TQ bigfoot petrol 1/5th off of Nitrotek, just thought I'd state it again as most people on ms dont like the "clones" or cheapys, but I have to say I have more fun with this than ANY big name brand nitro I've ever owned.

Been running perfect through each tank its been too much fun to express in words :P

Let my dad man the controls for a while and he managed to hit a tree and roll it a few times :whistling: resulting in one body post being broken and the front end of my shell being disfigured :( But in all its worth it for the laugh we had :good:

Plenty of cleaning to do now, caked in mud. Hoping the weather backs off a bit now for a few more good runs.

P.S. I know the vid aint great, off my crummy cam phone need to get something decent for recording ;)

Bigfoot

post-1985-1197377357_thumb.jpg

post-1985-1197377382_thumb.jpg

post-1985-1197377402_thumb.jpg

post-1985-1197377420_thumb.jpg

post-1985-1197377436_thumb.jpg

Well finally took the Truck out today even though its still wet.

Its the "Shenqi" TQ bigfoot petrol 1/5th off of Nitrotek, just thought I'd state it again as most people on ms dont like the "clones" or cheapys, but I have to say I have more fun with this than ANY big name brand nitro I've ever owned.

Been running perfect through each tank its been too much fun to express in words :P

Let my dad man the controls for a while and he managed to hit a tree and roll it a few times :whistling: resulting in one body post being broken and the front end of my shell being disfigured :( But in all its worth it for the laugh we had :good:

Plenty of cleaning to do now, caked in mud. Hoping the weather backs off a bit now for a few more good runs.

P.S. I know the vid aint great, off my crummy cam phone ;)

Great post mate - and the pics are gr8 as well. With regards to the clones, a long as you have fun mate - thats all that counts!

I agree with noddy thats theres nothing wrong with clones.It's all rc and fun and shows how much the better known companies bump up thier prices as they know alot of people would rather pay more for a name.Oh yeh nice truck by the way :good:

• 3 weeks later...