• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Bash at new bashing site in Cookham on Sunday

hoarp001

Hi,

A few of us were planning to go to our new bashing site in Cookham on Sunday. If you can make it, PM your numbers to each other and we can arrange a time to meet up. The weather looks good :-D

I was going to go on Saturday but I got to go and film some TV stuff for a turkish TV channel so I will have to go on sunday.... I think Ollie is going on Saturday anyway though?

Thanks,

Pete.

Il deffinatly be there sunday, but saterday is not deffo. I think the glow plug in my mach 28 is broke so i need some new ones plus i need fuel. Im gunna try get those tommorow afternoon if not saterday... plus i wanna finish break in on my mach 28... so saterday is not deffinate yet but sunday il be there.

Edited by ollie

Great, looking forward to it. I hope Revs and his freinds can make it too....

Yup im hoping to be there mid morning - dont think my regular buds can make it though.

Not sure if the ST will be running though, as my B&S servo is playing up - it keeps moving (to full throttle) on its own accord; almost ripped my fingers of yesterday - i had pull the fuel line off the carb before it disappeared across the field - grrr. Ive got a spare i can try to fit Sat, so fingers crossed ill be tearing up the place for an hour on Sun.

Broke the pull start on my mach after still not being able to start it so ive taken it to shop in maidenhead and left it there. They gunna remove pull start (im gunna use starter box) and finish the run in for me + tune it. All for £14 so well worth it.

So il be coming with me 21. If your all getting there mid morning i will too. Just hope i can find it!

Having problems with my radio kit at the moment, for some reason the servos aren't responding properly?? they have intermittent performance which is driving me mad. Im just charging everything up to see what impact it has - i'll be about no mater the outcome though.

Got my mach 28 back today. All run in and tuned and ready to go! not sure if il be able to get over this sunday though as i got some stuff todo but il let you know. If the weather is okay might be able to get after late afternoon but before dark obviously.

Anyone going this weekend? Weather is set for rain on sunday but tommorow is supposed to be alright. dunno if il be able to get over there but im gunna try my best. Mach 28 is running like crap though so need todo some tuning with it.

Anyone going this weekend? Weather is set for rain on sunday but tommorow is supposed to be alright. dunno if il be able to get over there but im gunna try my best. Mach 28 is running like crap though so need todo some tuning with it.

Hey mate, yeah shame about the weather eh! My ST is running really sweet now (pull start off, blank plate in, starter box fully charged :D) so im looking forward to a proper bash there.

Im snowed this Saturday and dont thnik i can find an hour, but Sunday mid morning might be doable but it'll be weather permitting though. Call me if yr coming over this neck o' the woods though eh!!

Il come anyway, I want to film the cars running there, but mine is still at the shop sitting on a shelf marked 'Totaly f*ck*d' :D

OK mate, but no more filming me driving like a drunk school girl eh!! rofl

Will let ya know when i go over ;)

Im pretty peed with europe and asia models as it was my first time using them and i paid for them to tune my mach. But even for my knowing very little about nitro, my mach seems to be on factory settings still as it barley moves.

Anyhow if the weathers ok sunday il be there, about 10-11 same as last week. Hopefully i can tune it tommorow, if not il use the straight there and do it.

• 2 weeks later...