• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

savage 25

td07

hi got a friends savage 25 and have been fixing it for him but some reason when the car is is reverse the spur gear will turn the wheels but when it is in forward gear it wont turn the wheels whats wrong with please i could realy do with some help on this please

I reckon sour ballz, I mean ball'ache is right.

I can't be bothered with the reverse, been chasing are MT's for years why stop now lol

Oi Dazzi, if you're gonna use that name, use it in full!

I've heard the reverse modual is more hassle than its worth, but if you can fix it, I guess it's nice to have.

I've had reverse on a few rc's but never use it, I automatically pick it up when it overturns etc, the hpi modual is a pain - they break very easily, I've heard theres a fix but never looked into, don't care lol

Sir Ballache :arigato:

oi calm down and make proper replys please.

we have a vid in one of out guides in the topic list as there may be a vid of how to rebuild the reverse modules. if not im sure youtube have a few.