• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Fao all mardave owners

Jake_R

Hi guys,

I've decided to rebuild the mardave so i can race it in the winter, so i've stripped it and thrown away all the bent bits. (see attachment)

I've seen a lot of people replace their speedo plates with plastic battery brace/mount things

http://www.mardaveracing.co.uk/christmas%202009.jpg << them

I'm just wondering if anyone knows where to get 'em, i've looked all over, i've seen some Kamtec versions on ebay but they dont look too nice (i'm a tart i like things to look clean and tidy under the shell :P ) And if anyone could suggest some decent reasonably priced cells i'd be grateful, i used to use the bog standard purple packs and i didn't find anything wrong with 'em to be honest, but could do with some extra punch, also i'm after a speedo as my last ECO27 blew up, although it did last 3 years so i'm tempted to buy another.

Cheeeeers.

post-810-1185123513_thumb.jpg

hi mate,

a lot of people use the mardave cobra buggy battery holders, they look prety nice. I personally just taped my cells in.

cells wise some nice gp3300 or gp3700's would be good. just need to be built into side by side packs.

Esc wise you cant go wrong with this one:

http://www.modelsport.co.uk/?CallFunction=...mp;ItemID=18265

it has external solder tab's, 15 turn motor limit and reverse which you can disable. nice and small and light