• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

what will the revo be like with this in it

andy_n

yeah uber difference its a mid block mot big or small block inbetween, ment to tyell you about that with the rb lol

its avcailable at ms and drops straight in, will have more torque and top end, get it bought ;) glad u asked as i had forgot :P

should give my revo a run for its money buit minbe is one of the best going sooo maybe not :rolleyes:

well we got it started fitting it and the mounts were [CENSORED]ed all the threads were stripped

went back they exchanged it got it all fit in after abit of mr bench grinder to the mounts

started run in on 16% and it seems pretty quick already not really seen over half throttle ocasional little blip

cew u just cant resist stiring poo can u

well the repert is that on 16%

its stripped wheel hexes and shattered wheels 2 or 3 i think and this is still running in just started to tune it :whistling:

he cant wait to introduce the o donnels

neither can i

nope it wont go near wot lol the linkages need setting up it still pops the front end up with like half throttle pretty evil dunt run right at all

im sureh ell get it sorted