• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Requests

Garry

If you need a guide creating, post below using the following template and someone should be able to do one for you.

Guide needed:

Description of problem:

--------------------------------

Example:

Guide needed:

"Tyre gluing guide"

Description of problem:

"I can't get tyres to stay seated while gluing"

etc.

• 3 years later...

Guide needed

Help with camber and toe-in

Reason

Wheels appear as straight as can be but still drift can only think its one of these. How best to alter etc. Would be helpful

Cheers

Edited by docbungle

Guide needed

Help with camber and toe-in

Reason

Wheels appear as straight ad can be but still drift van only thinly its one of these. How best to alter etc. Would be helpful

Cheers

+1

• 5 months later...

Guide needed:How to setup this http://www.modelspor...roduct_id=30776 charger

Description of problem:Can anyone post a picture guide on how to setup the above charger to charge 2x 5000 mah 40c 2s lipos at the same time..i have whats needed to do it ,but the instructions might as well be in german... and i dont want to burn my shed down.. :whistling:

Guide needed:How to setup this http://www.modelspor...roduct_id=30776 charger

Description of problem:Can anyone post a picture guide on how to setup the above charger to charge 2x 5000 mah 40c 2s lipos at the same time..i have whats needed to do it ,but the instructions might as well be in german... and i dont want to burn my shed down.. :whistling:

It's quite easy.

1, Plug in the charger

2, Plug in the optional dual balance board in the balance port on the charger

3, Plug in your series adapter

4, Plug in your lipos connecting them to the series lead and the balance board

5, Set your charger to 5000mah 4s lipo option

6, Press charge

Please note that you won't notice any difference in charge times as the charger is only a 50 watt so it's not really worth doing it.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

Guide needed:

Help with replacing the Spur Gear and re-assemble 

Description of problem:

I've taken the spur gear out re-assembled the gearing transmission but moving the car back and forth it is not moving smoothly as it was before. Not sure if I have assembled the gearing transmission correctly!!

• 2 years later...

Guide needed:

how to quote in post showing as embeded

Description of problem:

evry time i try to quote a previous comment all i get is that the word quote

Just click the button and post after the embedded text is shown.  Just as I'm demonstrating here really!

• Like 1

Just click the button and post after the embedded text is shown.  Just as I'm demonstrating here really!

it was the right click quote open in new tab i was doing wrong

i was trying to copy text then clicking quote which i now know is wrong but thanks for the reply

• 2 years later...

Guide needed: How to change hubs on an HPI bullet?

Description of problem:

I'm a muppet who bought an HPI Bullet then instantly broke both hubs (although they are a weak point apparently), so now I need to change the hubs and hub carriers. I have bought aluminium upgrade hubs and hub carriers from asiatees, I get the bolt bit, but how do you get the bearing etc out to put in the new hub? I've got the hubs off, and driveshaft out, and the hub carriers off, just need to transfer everything to the new hub.

Any advice or guidance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

11wf37l.jpg

On ‎01‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 09:22, ethan1996 said:

Guide needed: How to change hubs on an HPI bullet?

Description of problem:

I'm a muppet who bought an HPI Bullet then instantly broke both hubs (although they are a weak point apparently), so now I need to change the hubs and hub carriers. I have bought aluminium upgrade hubs and hub carriers from asiatees, I get the bolt bit, but how do you get the bearing etc out to put in the new hub? I've got the hubs off, and driveshaft out, and the hub carriers off, just need to transfer everything to the new hub.

Any advice or guidance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

11wf37l.jpg

right...pull off the hex looking bit...remove the tiny pin....don't loose it......pull axial out...then use screw driver to poke out the bearings...:yes:...then do that all in reverse when u fit ur new hubs...push bearings in.....slide axial through....pin in....hex on....job done...:good:......clean it all up...chk bearings before u refit them...if thet feel not smoot then u will need to replace them....and swap over the ball thing on the end aswell.....

Edited by evssv

On 03/12/2017 at 18:31, evssv said:

right...pull off the hex looking bit...remove the tiny pin....don't loose it......pull axial out...then use screw driver to poke out the bearings...:yes:...then do that all in reverse when u fit ur new hubs...push bearings in.....slide axial through....pin in....hex on....job done...:good:......clean it all up...chk bearings before u refit them...if thet feel not smoot then u will need to replace them....and swap over the ball thing on the end aswell.....

Sweet, thanks, will give it a go :D New hubs arriving soon I hope!

• Like 1

• Nick unpinned this topic